How to spark our offence?

hornbybrown

Hue is too reactionary in times when he should be calm and vice versa.

I don't blame him for wanting to call plays because he's gotta believe he's the best offensive mind on the field, but it's not working. He's in over his head trying to manage the team and call plays.

I'd run more Gun Ace Twins. DeValve your right TE, Njoku your left TE. Twin WR's in the left slot (Louis outside, Duke inside). Crowell on the right of the QB Kizer. A lot of long drags to the TE's, screens to the RB and slot, and a heavy dose of inside zone.

6 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I don't blame him for wanting to call plays because he's gotta believe he's the best offensive mind on the field, but it's not working. He's in over his head trying to manage the team and call plays.

I'd run more Gun Ace Twins. DeValve your right TE, Njoku your left TE. Twin WR's in the left slot (Louis outside, Duke inside). Crowell on the right of the QB Kizer. A lot of long drags to the TE's, screens to the RB and slot, and a heavy dose of inside zone.

And thereby not calling chunk plays on 3rd and 1?

7 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Crow is a terrible zone runner though. He needs a power scheme to be any good because he is not creative enough to seek out rushing lanes in zone like Duke.

3 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Crow is a terrible zone runner though. He needs a power scheme to be any good because he is not creative enough to seek out rushing lanes in zone like Duke.

he went okay under baby Shanahan zone running. 

Dawgsbynature show that he missed a huge gain on the 3rd and 1 near the start of the game. Vitale blocks the outside guy and Crow runs at the C gap and gets 0 yards. he probably gets 20 if goes outside. 

Archived