GDT Preseason Week 2 - Another week closer…

candyman93

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Giants
    • Horny

9 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

DePodesta just lost all of his cred with me.  He just stated that Sendejo did a "pretty good" job for the club last year.  

Oh God Seriously GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

What a kick to the moneyballs there.  

You don't diss players in public. Even bad ones who don't play for you anymore. There's absolutely no upside to it. Their private evaluations are their business, not the media's.

• Like 4

Just now, FGK said:

You don't diss players in public. Even bad ones who don't play for you anymore. There's absolutely no upside to it. Their private evaluations are their business, not the media's.

Oh, I know that.  I just don't want to actually hear him say that.  I'd have been happier with him answering

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

....and moving on.  😉 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, braylon said:

I've made a bit of money on preseason football so far, I see no reason why my streak can't continue today on our Brownies.. I like the Browns to cover 4.5 points and the under of 35 points. Any reason any of you guys would disagree?

Also for fantasy.. any players you guys are expecting to get a lot of time or touches? I'm definitely playing Felton.. I feel there's gotta be at least one true receiver that will be a good play today too. Any thoughts guys?! 😁

Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

Edited by nugpimpen
Bold
  • Like 1