Around the League 2022

Bobby816

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Maybe Brian Flores going to Broncos for Deshaun Watson trade purpose. umm.

Would be a great move but I believe we play them next season.  So I'm rooting against it. Lol Flores should go any where else. 

Edited by rickyt31

8 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wow caught him with his pants down lol.

Why was Flores fired?  If anything the GM needs to be fired for drafting Tua.

I was surprised too. Especially with that run they had the last 1/2 of the season. 

29 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wow caught him with his pants down lol.

Why was Flores fired?  If anything the GM needs to be fired for drafting Tua.

Supposedly it had to do with his relationship with Tua and Grier and also about how many staff members he’s gone through

Well, Flores getting canned and keeping Grier is good news for Jets fans. That franchise will continue to struggle with Ross making emotional decisions and Grier making poor ones. In two years, Miami will still be floundering and they will have to start over again with a new GM and HC. L

Now we just need BB to retire and Josh Allen to implode and the division is ours within two years. 

• Like 1

Would love Flores as DC but he's going to get another HC job so easily. He was what, 4-2 against New England over 3 years? After taking over a team that people legitimately thought was not just 0-16 worthy, but worst-team-ever worthy? Honestly in this division beating Belichick consistently should be reason enough to keep your job, even if you're going 6-10 in the process. But he had winning seasons the last two years.

If you were going to fire him anyway, might as well have done it when they were 1-7 or something. Unless they're certain they're getting Harbaugh or something. Or if it's all a dispute about Watson.

With the firing of Joe Judge today, who thinks it may work to the Jets draft advantage. My convoluted thought is that the new regime is going to want a new QB. Could a team trade up in front of the Giants (which is the Jets) to grab the best QB?

Just now, xrade said:

With the firing of Joe Judge today, who thinks it may work to the Jets draft advantage. My convoluted thought is that the new regime is going to want a new QB. Could a team trade up in front of the Giants (which is the Jets) to grab the best QB?

With the way the QB class is I think Giants will opt to get Watson or Wilson.

If Corral is actually only one qb that is worthy of top 5 then Texans should be best team to trade with. If Giants want that qb then they should trade up and get ahead of Texans to ensure the chance of taking him.

Right now, we don't know who will be Giants' new head coach and what he wants for qb.