Around the League 2022

Bobby816

7 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Vrabel should be coach of the year. As many games as Henry, Jones, Brown, and others have missed. There is no way they should be the #1 team in the AFC as tough as the conference has been. Amazing work by them. 

He absolutely has to win it. I know there are a few other guys with decent cases but after winning this game and getting to the #1 seed, he should edge everyone else out. There was a stretch where they consecutively beat the Bills, Chiefs, Colts on the road, Rams on the road, and the Saints. No team has a more impressive stretch this season.

LaFleur is great and I know people hate the "he's got Rodgers" argument because they were 6-9-1 the year before, with 16 games from Rodgers, but it is a factor. He has Rodgers playing some of the best football of any QB ever, and deserves credit for that, but if they didn't give it to Andy Reid for what he did with Mahomes, then I think LaFleur doesn't get it here. Maybe if they'd gotten more out of the 1.5 games of Jordan Love.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

lol Staley with the dumbest move of the season. Welcome to the big leagues bud. 

It wasn’t dumb, Raiders were still gonna run the ball and try for FG if they got in range. Staley got personnel out there to get the stop but they didn’t get it done.

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

It wasn’t dumb, Raiders were still gonna run the ball and try for FG if they got in range. Staley got personnel out there to get the stop but they didn’t get it done.

yeah... 3rd down and 4 yards.  They could go either pass or run.  Timeout to make attempt to get 4th down situation.  Jacobs beat the odds there and the game was over.

No matter what Chargers had done or would be done, Raiders had upper hand.

THIS IS A FOLLOW UP ON MY RANT ABOUT ADDING TEAMS TO THE PLAYOFF

The Philadelphia Eagles made the playoff and did not beat one team with a winning record all year long, here is the list of the Nine wins they had.

Atlanta, Carolina, Detroit, Denver, New Orleans, Jets, Washington, Giants, Washington.

THIS IS GOING HAPPEN EVER YEAR, BETWEEN THE LEAGUE RIGGING THE SCHEDULE BY HAVING ALL THE LAST PLACE TEAMS PLAY THE OTHER LAST PLACE TEAMS PLAY THE FLOWING YEAR.

i don't care if the Eagles get beat by thirty points next week, this is just flat out wrong.

Edited by doumeyer