Around the League 2022

Bobby816

6 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Imagine if Washington team moved to southwestern part instead of northeastern part.

Bears will be located in Arlington Heights, Ill.

WFT would be located in Arlington County, VA.

Cowboys are currently located in Arlington, TX.

Maybe we should start to lobby for Jets to move to Arlington, NY. lol

Or Arlington Cemetery. They play like they are dead.  No disrespect to our fallen heroes.

On 9/30/2021 at 7:22 AM, Bobby816 said:

Interested to see how Darnold does with no CNC for a few weeks. I actually like Hubbard... but obviously he's no CNC.

I’ve noticed something about Darnold this year and it’s that he isn’t panicking. That might change since defenses can get more creative with their back 7 now that CMC is out. Will definitely be interesting to watch. 

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Man y’all see what’s happening in Jacksonville. Good lord.

I feel bad for jags fans, alot of them thought they hit the jackpot with Meyer. He's been a disaster thus far. 

Edited by mattmanz91
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mattmanz91 said:

I feel bad for jags fans, alot of them thought they hit the jackpot with Meyer. He's been a disaster thus far. 

Then the Jags fans were blind.  Meyer is an awesome college coach.  He can pick his players and be left alone to run the team his way.  Winning allows for that.  He will do what many great college coaches have done when they became a pro HC - he will run.  Lets see, there is Saban, Kiffin, Petrino, Kelly off the top of my head.  Anyone else?

19 minutes ago, xrade said:

Then the Jags fans were blind.  Meyer is an awesome college coach.  He can pick his players and be left alone to run the team his way.  Winning allows for that.  He will do what many great college coaches have done when they became a pro HC - he will run.  Lets see, there is Saban, Kiffin, Petrino, Kelly off the top of my head.  Anyone else?

etc.