GDT Preseason Week 3 - GOING FOR AN UNDEFEATED PRESEASON

candyman93

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Dirty Birds
    • Horny

So we came out of preseason relatively healthy. And the Ravens lost their starting running back. So as much as you don’t wish injury on a guy like that you have to like how we enter the season. I’m really interested to see cuts. We usually have a bunch of no-brainer cuts, there are some guys that I would really like to see us keep, where they really might not have room. I don’t care if Marvin Wilson was a commodity as a UDFA - if McDowell earned his spot, suit him up. Feeling obligated to certain players never gets you W’s. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

So we came out of preseason relatively healthy. And the Ravens lost their starting running back. So as much as you don’t wish injury on a guy like that you have to like how we enter the season. I’m really interested to see cuts. We usually have a bunch of no-brainer cuts, there are some guys that I would really like to see us keep, where they really might not have room. I don’t care if Marvin Wilson was a commodity as a UDFA - if McDowell earned his spot, suit him up. Feeling obligated to certain players never gets you W’s. 

We are crazy deep at RB and WR. I can see a bunch of JAGs getting cut from the defensive side--but the offensive skill players really stood out in the 3 games. Shoot, we even have depth at FB and TE.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Didn't watch the game but saw the highlights. Looks like we still need a kicker.

Baker doesnt look great out of shot gun, we need to figure that out, too many balls get battered down.

Didnt seem to happen to breed as much, not sure why.

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

This team is just going to toss geeks in lockers all season long. I can feel it in my nether region. 

The irony of a team full of nerds tossing geeks in lockers all season isn't lost on me...and the entire team will get amped as King Stefanski reads stats from the stat-sheet in a mildly excited voice in the locker-room postgame.