Ravens trade CB Shaun Wade to Patriots (22' 7th and 23' 5th)

RaidersAreOne

lmao we drafted Shaun Wade in the 5th and immediately get a 5th rounder back for him. He should excel in the slot, we just don't have enough roster space to keep him right now.

However, I'm sure once Tavon Young goes on IR by week 3 and Jimmy Smith returns and gets injured again we'll be wondering why we traded this guy away before he ever played an NFL snap.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can't see that compensation being accurate on a lateral move...it's gotta be higher than that, right?

I thought maybe swapping out a receiver could make some sense. Someone like Jakobi Meyers for Wade? Or whomever is sliding down the depth chart for the pats 

Just now, Forge said:

I thought maybe swapping out a receiver could make some sense. Someone like Jakobi Meyers for Wade? Or whomever is sliding down the depth chart for the pats 

Imagine sliding down the Patriots depth chart at WR, and then some desperate team comes banging down the door for you to play for them. Weird

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine sliding down the Patriots depth chart at WR, and then some desperate team comes banging down the door for you to play for them. Weird

I mean, they did spend a bajillion dollars on new tight ends and receivers