Ravens trade CB Shaun Wade to Patriots (22' 7th and 23' 5th)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Deal isn't even done.

Rap said "close"

Maybe Harry goes to Balt

Thought about this, but honestly not sure Harry has that kind of value given his failures and now he's hurt and out for like a month, right? 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I knew the TE portion, but I couldn't name a single NE WR right now for some reason.

The tall one Borne or something like that from SF and Nelson Agholor who was actually good on the Raiders last year.

The Ravens trading Wade is surprising considering he’s a rookie, but not surprising when considering the situation.

The Ravens have too many quality players to keep in the secondary, so might as well get value instead of straight cuts, I guess.

This also means the staff is probably pleased enough at what they’ve seen from UDFA Ar’Darius Washington in the slot during camp.

Also allows them to keep an additional Chris Westry/Nigel Warrior who have played well but wouldn’t have been able to make it based on numbers.

• Like 1

Just now, Ray Reed said:

The Ravens trading Wade is surprising considering he’s a rookie, but not surprising when considering the situation.

The Ravens have too many quality players to keep in the secondary, so might as well get value instead of straight cuts, I guess.

This also means the staff is probably pleased enough at what they’ve seen from UDFA Ar’Darius Washington in the slot during camp.

Also allows them to keep an additional Chris Westry/Nigel Warrior who have played well but wouldn’t have been able to make it based on numbers.

I couldn't believe Washington went undrafted. Yeah, he's small, but that dude can play.

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Deal isn't even done.

Rap said "close"

Maybe Harry goes to Balt

Yeah, I was going to post this but the word "close" kept me from doing it lol

Still, happy to see this guy doing well after the senior season he had. The talent is there, it's just up to the coaches to figure out how to best utilize it.

As I said in the thread where this was reported as a rumor, the Ravens have too many DBs to keep on the roster. Every WR on their team who is a 100% lock to make the roster is hurt right now and that's not me exaggerating (You could argue Devin Duvernay is >90% lock but that's because of his return ability). Numbers indicated a move makes sense.

Edited by wackywabbit