Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

Just now, Joe said:

This is exactly why his senior tape was a red flag...and poor accuracy, but mainly the emboldened.

Dont hang on to college.

The overall is very positive from multiple sources. The guy's gotta learn - which he'll do with experience.
All you need to look for at this juncture it if the skills there at this level - which it appears it is. They can clean up the messes of this first qtr.

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think we are very weak at CB's 5, and 6 tbh. Hope we can get somebody on a waiver claim because the 5th round rookie, Ento and Yiadum are not good and should not be on the field this year. 

I have a higher opinion of SJC than you do.  I think he can play some from scrimmage, and some on teams as well.  Yaidom has some experience in both as well.  I think for back of the roster CBs, they are fine.  

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I have a higher opinion of SJC than you do.  I think he can play some from scrimmage, and some on teams as well.  Yaidom has some experience in both as well.  I think for back of the roster CBs, they are fine.  

nevermind the front-7 has been generally horrible so far this game minus the sack of course.

• Like 1