Final Roster

blkwdw13

10 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

Its just so hard to root for this team. 

I went from sad to excited and now I'm just blah again. There is literally no way they win next Sunday. I'm going to waste 3.5 hours of my time watching it. They're just so average or below average in so many aspects

• Like 1

Lamp-og would be interesting if being injured more than Kevin White wasn't the reason he got cut. He was a stud prospect barring injuries. 

Shocked Newsome was cut, have to think we're picking up a wr in the next 24hrs.

Also surprised Snowden was cut, really thought they'd try and keep him rather than ps squad him. 

Right now waiver claiming the OT from Detroit or the nickel corner from Washington seem most likely (didn't know either player well myself, but have seen articles about them as potentials) 

Edited by Epyon

58 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Bears waived 2 of their 2021 draft picks. Another has chronic back issues. Another is riding pine behind a crappy QB.

Duh Bears!

I think you can look at this both ways...if you are cutting bottom of the draft guys it would point to your depth being pretty decent...don't get me wrong Graham is a bit of a surprise but not Newsome...just didn't show anything to warrant a roster spot...I still expect us to bring in plenty of players who are cut elsewhere especially at CB & WR.

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I think you can look at this both ways...if you are cutting bottom of the draft guys it would point to your depth being pretty decent...don't get me wrong Graham is a bit of a surprise but not Newsome...just didn't show anything to warrant a roster spot...I still expect us to bring in plenty of players who are cut elsewhere especially at CB & WR.

The Bears have 2 reliable receivers and 0 reliable corners. I'm not sure these moves speak to anything in that regard