MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

It’s one week. If we suck I’ll be way more concerned than if we play well and lose.

It could easily be something like we just saw on SNF. I’m not confident in our OL. And I’m not confident in Carr unless his surroundings are near-perfect levels, OL especially. 

I think Ravens something like 26-23. But I would not be surprised what so ever if we got blown out. 

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It could easily be something like we just saw on SNF. I’m not confident in our OL. And I’m not confident in Carr unless his surroundings are near-perfect levels, OL especially. 

I think Ravens something like 26-23. But I would not be surprised what so ever if we got blown out. 

I’m gonna be pissed if we don’t come out and play to win. Gotta be aggressive and take chances, like against KC last year.

53 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’m gonna be pissed if we don’t come out and play to win. Gotta be aggressive and take chances, like against KC last year.

We need to be playing to win every game.  I'm going to lose it if we play conservative with the lead like we did last year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

It’s one week. If we suck I’ll be way more concerned than if we play well and lose.

It is only 1 week but we also have to travel to Pittsburgh on a short week for our second game so we could get off to a rough start if we lose tomorrow.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Why so? Our OL was patched up last year with Sam Young 😬 starting and Brandon Parker starting and Jacobs and Ruggs clearly ailing yet Carr was really good last year, if the OL is average or anything above he'll be fine. If it's a leaky dam letting rushers flood through then he'll struggle like 95% of QBs. 

It's a misnomer that Carr needs perfect protection, one of his weaknesses (sometimes getting the ball out before things develop) can also be a strength in that he can get the ball out really quickly and be decisive and ease the stress on the OL.

2 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

Best way to catch the game after it's over?

As im from the UK and work Tuesdays I'm not going to be able to start up till silly o'clock to watch it unfortunately.  

I'm hoping I can watch it not knowing the score when I get back 

Me too, game pass is good but it's also on Sky Sports NFL in the UK. I'll be trying to stay off here until I can catch the game tomorrow evening too 😀

51 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

Best way to catch the game after it's over?

As im from the UK and work Tuesdays I'm not going to be able to start up till silly o'clock to watch it unfortunately.  

I'm hoping I can watch it not knowing the score when I get back 

Gamepass.