2022 NFL Draft #1 (Senior Bowl & Combine)

Forge

7 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Oh. The problem is Mike Wallace was better and taken much later!

I think it was that off-season that he was a FA and a bunch of people wanted to sign him and the thought some of us had was that Jenkins could be a cheaper version of that. Obviously that was wrong outside of the cheaper on our cap number part.

• Like 1

61. San Francisco 49ers

Travis Jones

IDL, UConn

93. San Francisco 49ers

Troy Andersen

LB, Montana State

105. San Francisco 49ers

Myjai Sanders

EDGE, Cincinnati

San Francisco 49ers

Jelani Woods

TE, Virginia

San Francisco 49ers

Justyn Ross

WR, Clemson

San Francisco 49ers

Cam Jurgens

IOL, Nebraska

San Francisco 49ers

Jalyn Armour-Davis

CB, Alabama

San Francisco 49ers

Tyler Goodson

RB, Iowa

Meh

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

61. San Francisco 49ers

Travis Jones

IDL, UConn

93. San Francisco 49ers

Troy Andersen

LB, Montana State

105. San Francisco 49ers

Myjai Sanders

EDGE, Cincinnati

San Francisco 49ers

Jelani Woods

TE, Virginia

San Francisco 49ers

Justyn Ross

WR, Clemson

San Francisco 49ers

Cam Jurgens

IOL, Nebraska

San Francisco 49ers

Jalyn Armour-Davis

CB, Alabama

San Francisco 49ers

Tyler Goodson

RB, Iowa

Meh

I would be pretty frustrated if we addressed the IDL and LB with our first two picks. I do like the M.Sanders, Woods, Ross and Jurgens picks……I don’t think they last into the Rounds that are projected here. Could be worse I guess

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

I would be pretty frustrated if we addressed the IDL and LB with our first two picks. I do like the M.Sanders, Woods, Ross and Jurgens picks……I don’t think they last into the Rounds that are projected here. Could be worse I guess

If Jones is there at 61, I'm taking him ever time. Top 32 player in this draft for me and he's an easy fill in for DJ Jones right off. It's just a value thing for me

I actually only picked Andersen because of the report that we met with him 😂

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

If Jones is there at 61, I'm taking him ever time. Top 32 player in this draft for me and he's an easy fill in for DJ Jones right off. It's just a value thing for me

I actually only picked Andersen because of the report that we met with him 😂

I am an ignorant little weasel when it comes to prospects this year, having said that our team gets a large portion of its strength through our defensive line.  This strength allows us to be thrifty in other parts of our defense, not sexy but affective.  

As long as we address O-line with 2-3 picks on our draft I am fine with grabbing a falling talent in place of O-line.

As stated previous I am not versed in the talent this year but I have no problem feeding the d line.

1 minute ago, burlow said:

I am an ignorant little weasel when it comes to prospects this year, having said that our team gets a large portion of its strength through our defensive line.  This strength allows us to be thrifty in other parts of our defense, not sexy but affective.  

As long as we address O-line with 2-3 picks on our draft I am fine with grabbing a falling talent in place of O-line.

As stated previous I am not versed in the talent this year but I have no problem feeding the d line.

Offensive line gets ugly quick depending on what site you are using for your mock. I'm doing a PFF one now and offensive line could be used on our second pick because the options are "good enough" but I also don't love the options, tbh. That's almost always where I get turned around ....I want to pick offensive line, don't love the players, so i just end up going elsewhere lol. Kellen Diesch and Zach Tom are fine prospects...but they are also wholly uninspiring, tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Offensive line gets ugly quick depending on what site you are using for your mock. I'm doing a PFF one now and offensive line could be used on our second pick because the options are "good enough" but I also don't love the options, tbh. That's almost always where I get turned around ....I want to pick offensive line, don't love the players, so i just end up going elsewhere lol. Kellen Diesch and Zach Tom are fine prospects...but they are also wholly uninspiring, tbh. 

It really is crazy how much the board differs from PFN, TDN, & PFF.

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Meaning he may fit in our scheme but not theirs?

That's fine by me. 

Yeah, he's almost a lock to be in need of a zbs scheme. Someone else mentioned it earlier, but he's got short arms and there are plenty of teams that's have threshold requirements that will at least push him down the board for some