2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

We need more weapons badly. The additions we've made this off-season got us to the bare minimum for pass-catchers.

So how should we go about solving this problem? Obviously, the answer is drafting Zion Johnson, G, Boston College.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, G08 said:

Nice, former Chicago Bear Practice Squadder!

Who does David Bell remind you of in terms of playing style/athleticism? I get a Bobby Engram vibe...

His play style doesn't remind me of anyone in particular. But again, just a guy who would float between WR 2 and 3, depending on team and sneakily play for about 10-15 years. 
Just seems to be that kind of solid WR. 

It’s weird how completely unsure I am by what we’re going to do in the first. Possibly the first time in the J Rob era really. Conklin/OT was the obvious pick Year 1, locked into WR/CB the CD and Adoree year, Evans year was probably most up in the air. Simmons and Farley were pretty common mock draft picks and Wilson happened because we all knew a OT was coming.

Would not be surprised by almost anything. WR, OT, OG, QB, most of the front 7, even CB really (though least likely). I’m hoping for Williams, Olave or Burks, but have no idea what to expect.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

All I really know is that if Robinson spends a first on an offensive linemen for the third time in seven years, he sure as hell better get an immediate, quality starter.

it's incredible how badly the isaiah wilson pick screwed us. just a complete disaster

Only OL who’s worth the pick at 26 who could realistically be available is Zion Johnson imo. I truly believe he’s a plug and play starter, who’ll give you 10 plus years as a high quality starter. The somewhat ironic thing is his comparison on The Draft Network website is Roger Saffold, so we’d ideally be replacing Saffold with a younger version of himself.

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Only OL who’s worth the pick at 26 who could realistically be available is Zion Johnson imo. I truly believe he’s a plug and play starter, who’ll give you 10 plus years as a high quality starter. The somewhat ironic thing is his comparison on The Draft Network website is Roger Saffold, so we’d ideally be replacing Saffold with a younger version of himself.

What’s really annoying is Zion Johnson looks like a player who is a great grab at 26 in a vacuum. If we had a second round pick, or if we hadn’t drafted so poorly at WR last year, then Zion would be a pick I’d like.

But I don’t think you can adequately address both WR and OG if you take the OL in the first.