2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

This isn’t me, but it might as well be. I’d “reach” on WR6 or 7 before taking an IOL in the first. Because I’d rather have WR6/7 and IOL9 than IOL2/3 and WR15-20. 

I am not saying it is right or wrong, but I wouldn't not be shocked if the organization is a bit more comfortable with the current WR situation now that they have slid Woods into Julio's basically useless position. Like it or not I really think they would be ok with having NWI at the 3. I don't think Robinson and Vrabel will be in a mode where they think they need to draft a WR with the first. I think they are under the assumption that under good health, that is a really solid starting wr crew.

My guess is they would rather prioritize solidifying a line that had trouble at times protecting last year. That also lost two of its starters. That seems like a pillar of this organization that I could see Robinson and Vrabel going back to building stronger. Obviously draft night and players falling can change a lot of things, but I really see us prioritizing/going o lineman.

Just find me the game changing TE I want please!

That would be the sleeper game changer in this draft.

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I am not saying it is right or wrong, but I wouldn't not be shocked if the organization is a bit more comfortable with the current WR situation now that they have slid Woods into Julio's basically useless position. Like it or not I really think they would be ok with having NWI at the 3. I don't think Robinson and Vrabel will be in a mode where they think they need to draft a WR with the first. I think they are under the assumption that under good health, that is a really solid starting wr crew.

My guess is they would rather prioritize solidifying a line that had trouble at times protecting last year. That also lost two of its starters. That seems like a pillar of this organization that I could see Robinson and Vrabel going back to building stronger. Obviously draft night and players falling can change a lot of things, but I really see us prioritizing/going o lineman.

Just find me the game changing TE I want please!

That would be the sleeper game changer in this draft.

That’s the thing tho. AJ hasn’t played I full season and Bobby Trees is coming off an ACL. NWI couldn’t get open against the Jets and that’s the one game where he started. If we expect big things from him our offense ain’t gone do much again.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think if they ignore receiver, it’s likely because they expect Dez to be a contributor more than any faith in NWI.

Not saying you are wrong 

I also can see them going with Fitzpatrick 

I want some speed from the slot at 26

But one name still available, he doesn’t have speed but is a good slot guy and if we end with Zion Johnson at 26, I could very well live with Cole Beasley for a year 

Brown Woods Beasley NWI Fitzpatrick and Kinsey/Rodgers/Batson who ever emerges from that group is fine 

I’d be fine with Beasley because they really havnt replaced the Adam Humphries type WR since he’s left 

I know Humphries was hurt a ton but there were times Tannehill felt so comfortable with Humphries out there and Beasley would bring that same comfort level to Tannehill 

I still remember the first half vs KC in the AFC Championship there were a handful of 3rd downs that Tannehill kept moving the chains with Humphries 

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Talks of Zion not even being available at 26 

Ya I keep saying that’s the guy the Titans want 

If Zion and Greene are off the board I’m sure the Titans would love to trade back 

Would need Det or Seattle to fall in love with what ever QB is left on the board for it to happen