2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

25 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Good thing we like OL that can’t pass-block. I honestly think he goes before 26 so we won’t have a chance to take him anyway. He needs a lot of work with his hands.

Don't worry if he does go there's Tyler Smith waiting for us. Which I guess is cool since my last name is Smith and I'm fat so lineman jerseys fit my style more. 

4 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Don't worry if he does go there's Tyler Smith waiting for us. Which I guess is cool since my last name is Smith and I'm fat so lineman jerseys fit my style more. 

Oh hell no. Penning is mediocre at pass-blocking while Smith is disastrous. Not even sure he’d be able to start year 1 at LG.

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Oh hell no. Penning is mediocre at pass-blocking while Smith is disastrous. Not even sure he’d be able to start year 1 at LG.

Penning is terrible. I don't care if he is "tough."

He will be horrible in the league. 

5 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i wouldn't even be mad if we took an OL like johnson or linderbaum but if we draft penning or smith i am giving up on ever having a competent pass blocking OL while robinson and vrabel is in charge.

With out history of OL draft pics of late I would thing they would draft a more dependable type in Johnson or Green rather then another "needs polishing" type in Penning.  I also am leary about Linderbaum as can he move to a guard spot....

28 minutes ago, quiller said:

With out history of OL draft pics of late I would thing they would draft a more dependable type in Johnson or Green rather then another "needs polishing" type in Penning.  I also am leary about Linderbaum as can he move to a guard spot....

Lindebaum might, he might not.

But I know Ben Jones can.

I finally tried one of those PFF mock draft simulators and I traded 26 for 36 and 67 and selected Skyy Moore and Dylan Parham.

If we could get a decent WR and OG like that I'd be pretty happy.

Not really happy with any option if we stay at 26. I'd probably take either Skyy Moore at 26 or Zion Johnson.

I would be happy with Green at 26  then WR's Austin or Tolbert at 88 maybe Metchie if he drops.  

Or   we could go  WR Olave, or Burks at 26 then OL Rhyan or Tom at 88.  But I prefer the above

If we can trade down and still get Green or Zion then get Shakir or Moore instead at WR that would be good and then still be able to get LB Clark from LSU would be even better.

Im going to sound like an idiot saying this and thats fine

I really dont get how you guys can tell who's good bad or sucks when it comes to WRs sometimes lol

So I dont watch college

Never seen a lot of these guys play

So today for instance, I went and watched Jameson Williams, Jahan Datson, Treylon Burks, Christian Watson and Skyy Moore highlights

Me specifically I was looking to see which of those guys could work the middle of the field the best buy beating zone coverages and just getting open

Highlight packages are obviously not the best things to use to break guys down

But man, these guys are so wide open all the time, for me its just so hard to tell who runs good routes and who can beat good man coverages

I dont know where any of these guys will go

Datson seemed like the slowest of all those guys

Williams looks like he can fly for his height

Watson and Moore are smaller guys who can fly as well

Watson did a little bit of everything which would make him an intriguing option, not saying he will be Deebo Samuel but was used a lot like him

Moore made some tough catches and has getaway speed

Dont know if the Titans are hoping to trade back a few spots and still walk away with one of these guys while adding some picks

Very interested to see how this draft plays out

The last few years the guys i have been wishing for we havnt gotten

When I wanted a WR we went CB last year and this year could go O-Line 

Tired of all the rumors just ready to see who we add