•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Don’t know much about Raimann, yet, but I have a really hard time believing I would take him given the players still on the board (Dean, Zion, Karlaftis, Linderbaum).

Any thoughts from someone who has watched him? Seems like a guy with potential, but probably at least 2 years away from making an impact.

He’s definitely got the body and potential. But his two glaring drawbacks, age (25 in Sept) and the lack of experience make it relatively impossible to justify a 1st rd selection imo. 
His Sr. Bowl performance was pretty sketchy too.

I honestly have a hard time seeing him crack the top 50.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

He’s definitely got the body and potential. But his two glaring drawbacks, age (25 in Sept) and the lack of experience make it relatively impossible to justify a 1st rd selection imo. 

Knew most of this, didn’t know he was 25. Woof.

16 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Don’t know much about Raimann, yet, but I have a really hard time believing I would take him given the players still on the board (Dean, Zion, Karlaftis, Linderbaum).

Any thoughts from someone who has watched him? Seems like a guy with potential, but probably at least 2 years away from making an impact.

I’m with you. It would be a real head scratcher to pass on Dean, Zion, or Linderbaum given the value of those guys, the needs for those positions, and that Dean (specifically) is that weird type of hybrid LB/S player that Dan Quinn covets.

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What a great year for edge rushers. Assuming something falls through with DLaw’s restructure or re-signing RG (I assume both happen) Dallas should have some terrific options available in 1st or 2nd. 

I’m not against drafting a pass rusher early, but this is exactly why letting Tank or RG walk is just running to stand still.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:37 PM, WizardHawk said:

I would bet a month’s pay that Kellen Diesch (who, IMO, is definitely worthy of being on our 2nd round short list) has a better NFL career than Raimann.