•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

15 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

If Dean is there, I’d strongly consider drafting him.

8 hours ago, D82 said:

I'd run to the podium if he's still there at #24.

3 hours ago, Northland said:

I agree.  Now if Linderbaum is there as well as Dean, I gotta go OL.

Agreed with all. I know not to underestimate the stupidity of NFL teams, but if either of those guys make it to #24, there will be a lot of front offices kicking themselves over passing on them. I’m not going to hold my breath yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Agreed with all. I know not to underestimate the stupidity of NFL teams, but if either of those guys make it to #24, there will be a lot of front offices kicking themselves over passing on them. I’m not going to hold my breath yet.

Realistically I can't see the Eagles passing on Linderbaum.  With Dean you just don't know how teams are going to respond to his size.  I know this much.  Dean and Parsons on the same defense would represent off the chart athleticism.  Quinn would have a ball with those two.  Let's not forget Cox coming back.

16 hours ago, Northland said:

Realistically I can't see the Eagles passing on Linderbaum.  With Dean you just don't know how teams are going to respond to his size.  I know this much.  Dean and Parsons on the same defense would represent off the chart athleticism.  Quinn would have a ball with those two.  Let's not forget Cox coming back.

Unfortunately, the Eagles and Giants are probably going to be hard targets on Linderbaum. 

I agree with Dean. Teams could overthink it in regards to his size. But, I’ve seen a report (Matt Miller?)  that he’s under 6’ and more in the 215-220 range. For a MLB that’s going to cause some concern. Really curious to see his combine numbers.

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Unfortunately, the Eagles and Giants are probably going to be hard targets on Linderbaum. 

Eagles will be interesting. Linderbaum is basically a Kelce clone, but the Eagle drafted Dickerson with an eye towards Kelce’s retirement. They can keep Dickerson at guard, but I don’t think they’ll feel forced to take Linderbaum.

For the Giants, top-7 is a hard sell for a center.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Zion Johnson…

Getting excited about pick #24. I think there’s going to be a really good, immediate starter sitting there for us.

There are 2-3 OGs in the 1st and 2nd round who look to be immediate starters, which is huge. Hell, I wouldn’t complain if we landed Linderbaum in the 1st and a OG in the 2nd.

• Like 1

Count me as firmly on board the Chad Muma hype train. What he lacks athletically, which isn’t significant, he makes up for with smarts, hustle, and instincts. I believe the Sean Lee comparisons are pretty spot on.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1