•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Zion keeps adding to résumé. He’s going to gain a lot of momentum in the coming weeks. 

Apparently he stayed after practice a long time working on his snaps. Apparently he might have been the best player on the practice field today.

Really big fan of everything I have seen and heard about him.

19 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Count me as firmly on board the Chad Muma hype train. What he lacks athletically, which isn’t significant, he makes up for with smarts, hustle, and instincts. I believe the Sean Lee comparisons are pretty spot on.

Spent a little time on him today. Yeah, seems like a prime target at #56. The success of Logan Wilson out of Wyoming is also encouraging.

Zion Johnson was just on Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller’s radio show on Sirius XM, and he crushed it. I liked watching him play in college, but now I love this kid. SUPER smart guy; BS in Computer Science and Masters in Cyber Security. Having brains across the o-line is so important, this guy is loaded with grey matter. I’m 100% on board with drafting him.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Zion Johnson was just on Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller’s radio show on Sirius XM, and he crushed it. I liked watching him play in college, but now I love this kid. SUPER smart guy; BS in Computer Science and Masters in Cyber Security. Having brains across the o-line is so important, this guy is loaded with grey matter. I’m 100% on board with drafting him.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Zion-Johnson-OL-BostonCollege

19 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

You want 5,000 rock solid (or better) rookie contract snaps out of your #24 overall pick?

He very clearly should be on the short list for us. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

My very early opinion is that this draft feels like it has some 2013 potential. Top of draft might ultimately be quite weak and littered with busts, but 20-75 will have a ton of players that will play a lot of really good snaps quickly. Sets up well for Dallas.

Agreed. This is another one of those drafts where you really want multiple 2nd and 3rd round picks.