The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 9/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, The Orca said:

Thats interesting, never seen that before. Must be fun 

1. I dont know what happened after I died N2 last game. But good to see I'm reading it well this game 

2. Wasnt my move, follow it or dont. Seems no one is basically lol 

3. I'm 100% town so that's just giving scum a day. Taking a play from Malf's scumbook. Lynch the info to prove their town and buy a day lmao

4. Hope you feel better 

So you claiming a redirect after Pickle is dead. Interesting as well 

On 9/9/2021 at 11:38 AM, Malfatron said:

Yep, thats true

@The Orca whats your alignment? best to get that claim out of the way now

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

Which alignment is town again 😱🤡

@swoosh

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So for lynches today.  There's Matts, for being clearly non town and no chance of an Isaac aligned; skywind, if this Esau thing is to be believed; carl because TL bowed out and he still had a N2 target somehow; and Orca because he won't say what his alignment is.

That about cover it?

I feel Matts is one of the better choices for today. He hasn't been very pro-town at all, has honed in on the same people, flown under the radar, and all under the guise of 'oh, i'm just changing my style and having fun'. 

Meh, at least be helpful. 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swoosh isn't town and probably the cult and I've already claimed my alignment over and over and over 

I've said repeatedly that I think you're likely town.

I think of that list, Carl is the priority as it stands.  Skywind's thing can be tested, and if he dies, then we know Player B might have to be the lynch.  Matts is probably non-town, so I'd put you at the bottom of the priority list myself.

But any insight you have to swoosh being cult would be helpful.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:05 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Stress levels were high as the group made their way to the bottom of the sewers of Downpour. They identified the quiet @kingseanjohn, thinking he wasn't acting like the rest. Using their combined tears, they were able to melt him to a pile of goo.

Sadly, it seems that he was a Seraphim sent to deliver Isaac from his turmoil. He was aligned as a Seraphim. While Isaac did not lose a piece of himself, what bad omens await him for killing this holy creature?

Autopsy:

Hide contents

Seraphim
Transformation_Seraphim_appearance.png

"And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of the cherub, and the second face was a human face, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle." - Ezekiel 10:14

You are aligned as a Seraphim: While not technically a member of any faction, you win if and only if the Bible faction loses. You are not a threat to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• 5uleL1E.pngImmaculate Heart
    • Once per night, target another player to protect them from being tainted during the night (this does not prevent them from being killed).
  • w78Tg6D.pngThe Halo
    • Once per night, target a player to receive a report on that player's alignment.
    • You cannot use this ability the first night of the game, nor can you use it two nights in a row.

Okay, what are the odds that Swoosh is the counterbalance to KSJ, and is actually a SK and Cop?

On 9/8/2021 at 10:12 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

As those retreating from the sewers of Downpour reached the next trapdoor, they had a feeling that blood would be spilled before they could jump down.

First, the corpse of @bcb1213 was discovered, having been beaten down to a bloody pulp by someone. He was The Enigma, Isaac aligned, originally known as Lazarus. Before the group could pay their respects, static light beamed from above, surrounding @Pickle Rick. Discovered later to be Cain, also Isaac-aligned, he was instantly disintegrated by divine willpower.

Before any more deaths could occur, the group opened the door and jumped down into the dank Caves below.

There they meet a new pseudoplayer, known as Clot A.

For the record, the same flavor was used on Pickle as it was on Malf:

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he feeling of optimism due to the defeat of Mom quickly returned to horror for those remaining in the Caves.

Again static light beamed from above, this time focusing its attention on @Malfatron. Eden, who was aligned with Isaac, just stared into the light from above before quietly accepting her fate, fading into the static. Another victim was found moments thereafter - beloved Player B met his demise, as his face was impaled by a bastard sword. This mystery man was Esau, Isaac-aligned.

Granted, BCB could have absolutely been vigged (and it wasn't a bad choice), but it gives me some pause here.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Okay, what are the odds that Swoosh is the counterbalance to KSJ, and is actually a SK and Cop?

For the record, the same flavor was used on Pickle as it was on Malf:

Granted, BCB could have absolutely been vigged (and it wasn't a bad choice), but it gives me some pause here.

I have no killing ability