The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

@squire12 @SwAg @Dome @The Orca @MWil23

I have town reads on yall. What do you think of the fact that Raves is still alive?

Followup, on a scale of 9 to 10, how likely is it that Hokie is a scumdumpster?

with the number of investigations supposedly in play, feels like the protector couldn't target them all.  also could be fake, or another faction.  

Not sure what you mean by scumdumpster??

day 1 day 2 day 3
142 235 322
143 237 322
151 242 327
bcb1213 - 7 - Daniel, The Orca, [Player B], Pickle Rick, kingseanjohn, HokieHigh, bcb1213
kingseanjohn - 7 - rackcs, swoosh, Tk3, Swag, Pickle Rick, The Orca, HokieHigh
JoshstraDaymus - 14 - [swoosh], MWil23, Malfatron, squire12, Daniel, skywindO2, Swag, [Player B], The Orca, rackcs, [Clot A], carl_sjunior, Tk3, jasonwbantle

Swag - 5 - JoshstraDaymus, Forge, Dome, Matts4313, Tk3
Tk3 - 5 - squire12, [Player B], Daniel, skywindO2, kingseanjohn
Malfatron - 3 - [Dome], JoshstraDaymus, Matts4313

kingseanjohn - 2 - swoosh, Mwil23
Matts4313 - 4 - [MWil23], [Raves], [Malfatron], [jasonwbantle]
jasonwbantle - 2 - [Raves], [HokieHigh]

Daniel - 2 - Malfatron, skywindO2 Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus MWil23 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Tk3 - 2 - Swag, squire12 No lynch - 1 - Dome  

Raves - 1 - jasonwbantle bcb1213 - 1 - Matts4313  

jasonwbantle - 1 - [Raves] Malfatron - 1 - gopherwrestler  

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler HokieHigh - 0 - bcb1213  

Dome - 1 - TL2 squire12 - 1 - HokieHigh  

HokieHigh - 1 - rackcs    

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Also, as I’ve stated earlier. I have red lettered squire in past games for pushing inactives early, and not making charts to help town. Just a tell of his (used to be, haven’t played in a few months). But he is again doing it again.

posted the votes.  don't have a claims chart since I have been busy and 300+ pages

vote me if that is your best reason

I'm The Lost and Isaac aligned, I have a D4 JOAT things going on. I target someone and then something different happens to them based on what the d4 rolls essentially. I can tell you what the 4 options are but could keep that hidden based on whatever you think is smarter. I'll just say so far I haven't found anything useful but I have helped people (or at least the move that got used was designed to help, don't think it actually helped anyone just yet)

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm The Lost and Isaac aligned, I have a D4 JOAT things going on. I target someone and then something different happens to them based on what the d4 rolls essentially. I can tell you what the 4 options are but could keep that hidden based on whatever you think is smarter. I'll just say so far I haven't found anything useful but I have helped people (or at least the move that got used was designed to help, don't think it actually helped anyone just yet)

It must really suck to have had your name allegedly on an invest that may or may not have been fake and then also simultaneously have drawn a JOAT randomizer. Sorry for your luck there man.