The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Do we think carl’s survival was a one time thing? Thoughts on deaths 666 votes? Again I am suggesting we lynch scum not names carl for obvious reasons I’ve been hinting at. We were 50/50 on orca carl anyways so I am insisting we please take out orca. Unless you wanna go a different route. Lynching carl may be a bit redundant.

14 hours ago, Dome said:

I don’t really care who you red lettered.

I red lettered you because nacho said you got no reports and you said you did. 

That makes it sound like I now have a red letter on you.

12 hours ago, Raves said:

No?

It does not help town. People that refuse to help town are great policy lynches in the future.

12 hours ago, Dome said:

Isaac would not say I have no reports, because I do 

Hmm.

12 hours ago, Dome said:

Alright @Daniel my move doesn’t count as a report..

I no longer think you are scum.

I will vote to lynch orca or Carl today but my vote is -1…

I gave Swoosh a double vote which I would not have done if I was aligned with orca 

Convenient.

11 hours ago, Dome said:

I see no reason Carl shouldn’t be the lynch, but I won’t use my -1 vote to save orca either 

I can think of several. One, your case on him is identical to my case on you now. I’ve provided scum and claimed a definite town character, so by this logic, you should be the priority lynch today. Two, we attempted to lynch him yesterday and skywind died instead. Three, we have a better case in Orca.

9 hours ago, Raves said:

I wont be protecting him I'm only putting my protections on who I think are town.

Jason is someone I wont be putting a protection on and it's not because I dislike him.  It's cuz he's scum and yall playing into the fact that his antagonistic and disrespectful playstyle is easy to replicate regardless of role.

Raves, I get being annoyed with Jason. I do.

But stop feeding the troll and focus on literally anything else. You’ve locked your vote on him like four of the five days, and losing the ability to use your vote hurts the town.

That’s why I keep begging you to stop ******* doing it. You aren’t being helpful by doing that. Now please help town try to win this game.

Orca

If Dome is scum, then Carl may not be. Also, if he is scum, he was trying to prevent Orca’s lynch, which means Orca should be the priority. If he’s not, well, Orca is still a surefire non-town lynch.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

If Skywind controlled player B, why is player B crying at me post-death?

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

2 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

does anyone have an ability to read reports of other players? i can suicicde to identify a scum but i will die, so someone needs to be able to read my reports. 

Excited I Do GIF by Kathryn Dean

2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Wtf

You have issues, if you’re gonna start instigating **** with me too/ just stop and go away

Come on, learn to laugh a little. That was actually funny