The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

my guess is he's either an indy who needs to see a particular person dead, or he's scum trying to act like he's playing by tunneling and otherwise avoiding any of the real stuff

if the first part is true, rivals with matts makes the most sense... he wasn't incensed by matts claiming he was scum, he just kinda "whatever'd" his way to a jason vote. 

Matt/Raves rivals? 

the second part makes more sense, its definitely more common than rivals.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im gonna visit you tonight with my super OP oneshot recruitment bonus, dome  ;)

23 hours ago, Dome said:

Diary: I have no intention of actually lynching Jason on D1 

will hopefully move to an inactive player before night fall, someone unlikely to be helpful long term 

@jasonwbantle you were never in danger!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tk3 still scum, btw.  Ignored my night inquiry, and pretending it doesn’t exist in hopes that none of you hold him to it.

I don't owe you anything, tbh

Why am I going to out my night situation when it has no active benefit to town to do so?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

if the first part is true, rivals with matts makes the most sense... he wasn't incensed by matts claiming he was scum, he just kinda "whatever'd" his way to a jason vote. 

Matt/Raves rivals? 

well, Raves is going after Jason, not Matts

So unless its a 3 pronged thing where Matts needs to kill Raves.. Raves needs to kill Jason.. and Jason needs to kill Matts?

However Jason isn't acting like he needs to kill Matts, they actively worked together against Raves, so idk

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

So unless its a 3 pronged thing where Matts needs to kill Raves.. Raves needs to kill Jason.. and Jason needs to kill Matts?

However Jason isn't acting like he needs to kill Matts, they actively worked together against Raves, so idk

raves might be smart enough to not give his true target away

25 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Does anybody else have a problem with raves tunnel on jason?

Like.. is his goal just to avoid the game and just park votes on jason everyday, regardless of what is actually happening in the game?

D1 was me policy voting Jason to start with but as the day went on I started feeling he was actually scum and still do.  The other stuff in the game I think that the late move off of BCB definitely puts him as a high suspect, also the fact that Jason, BCB, and Dome seem to have some kind of weird do I really wanna vote for them or not trio going.  They keep voting for each other and then moving off.

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I take huge issue with it and don't buy it for a second. He's willfully ignoring and basing his entire push on "Well it could be a fake claim", which is just asinine considering he's claimed Judas IMO. If he claimed an outlier character, sure.

How is it asinine?  Look at the very first page, scum will be provided a list of players not being used in the game.  Maybe TKN didn't use Judas in the game considering there looked to be about 15 characters on the good and bad side that I'm guessing are all playable based on the image I googled.  If he wants to claim alignment, ability, and wincon I'd be more convinced.  I mean I can claim my character who I'm guessing is a main character but doubt you'd argue the same way for me.

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ll need to go back but it felt like raves was trying to get me back on Jason 

I said in my diary I had zero plans on lynching Jason, but in thread obviously that looked different. Was raves trying to manipulate me? 

Of course I was trying to get people to vote Jason, I think he's actually scum, just the way he plays naturally makes it hard to tell the difference.

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

my point is, I think Raves is trying to hide with a tunnel tactic

the odds of town being given a scum D0 is crazy.. my guess is he's either an indy who needs to see a particular person dead, or he's scum trying to act like he's playing by tunneling and otherwise avoiding any of the real stuff

I don't think he ACTUALLY wants to see Jason voted, because it would give up his game

Definitely not trying to hide, if I was I would b doing it a lot better by not tunneling.  Also I was given scum just like Matts was.  I'm also not indy I'm Isaac aligned.

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Only issue is, he has done this in previous games and really doesnt like Jason. Which does set up for a scenario like this if he is scum. Hard to tell though 

I really don't like him and I also think he's scum.  Though I took his comments last night about providing info if he isn't dead literally, since he seems to take everyone else literally, and went against my instincts and attempted to help him last night with my night move.

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

He needs to stop doing it for sure.

Not sure if it makes him scum though.

Agreed, I won't be policy voting him anymore going forward.

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

Matt/Raves rivals? 

Definitely not in a rival relationship with anyone to my knowledge.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Not in a rival relationship with anyone to my knowledge.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

raves might be smart enough to not give his true target away

Definitely would be, but I would've been pointing out the real target more after locking Jason to try and push that vote.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If anything, this looks like a panicked SwAg rush, not BCB rushing in to save SwAg IMO.

That happens within split seconds, and the timing seems weird to me.

The post happened at the same time tbh

Whyd you hit forge? You hate him that bad?