The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Your vote in a vacuum isn't the issue. The issue is the potential collusion and logistical issues navigating Discord to here in a matter of seconds to try to see how the wind blows.

lol ok but there has to be something to back that up. a motive. (as scum) the only motive I could have by switching from ksj to swag was to save bcb, would you agree? and if that were the case, I doubt bcb is voting himself just for me to attempt to save him. 

for the record, my monitor is plenty big enough to have discord and ff up at the same time. you know, just logistically speaking. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Oh in specific detail, no he hasn't dome that.  Just that he mis understood his move or whatever 

one of these days Jason's "misunderstanding of his role" will be intentional subterfuge and we will not be prepared for it

VC

bcb1213 - 4 - Matts4313, Malfatron, skywindO2, Raves

Swag - 3 - The Orca, Pickle Rick, gopherwrestler

Tk3 - 2 - Swag, squire12

No lynch - 2 - kingseanjohn, Dome

kingseanjohn - 2 - swoosh, rackcs

Matts4313 - 1 - [MWil23]

Dome - 1 - jasonwbantle

Raves - 1 - Tk3

skywindO2 - 1 - Daniel

HokieHigh - 1 - bcb1213, Player B

Yet to vote: JoshstraDaymus, HokieHigh, TL2

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
6 minutes ago, Raves said:

The lack of results?  I don't remember seeing him actually say how he misunderstood it to think he'd get info and then didn't.

Oh in specific detail, no he hasn't dome that.  Just that he mis understood his move or whatever 

I think I want him to actually specify it now that he could misunderstand it so bad that he thought he would get results but instead got nothing.  Also how do you think you understand how he misunderstood it.  As soon as I had a question about my PM I asked to get clarification.  Either he's incompetent, goes with not getting clarification or understanding his role, or he's being purposefully misleading.