The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

19 minutes ago, Raves said:

Ironic since you're always calling me scum and I never am.

Never am? Did you flip yet? If you aren’t scum you do suspect **** and lie for no reason. Hell you lock in votes both votes way ahead of time with no intention of voting out scum. You also policy vote and vote whomever votes you. Very scummy. Get better.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

When did I say that? I said you claimed converter. I was just pointing out what you said! Then your like oh my bad, I was just making **** up for fun Bc I love sabotaging the game not taking it seriously 

I literally never claimed converter and I have no idea how you have confused yourself so badly.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Never am? Did you flip yet? If you aren’t scum you do suspect **** and lie for no reason. Hell you lock in votes both votes way ahead of time with no intention of voting out scum. You also policy vote and vote whomever votes you. Very scummy. Get better.

I actually only locked in one vote purposely way ahead of time, which I was going to vote for you regardless so it didn't matter.  The second one happened during an experiment.  You didn't even bother to wait a little for an explanation and got locked in.

Also your choices of being "very scummy" and "get better" when your 2 choices come from initial D1 interactions is pretty ironic.  Especially initial "you voted me I'll vote you" votes on D1.  Those are some of the least meaningful votes in the game and 99% of the time end up on someone else.

(NOTICE: carl_sjunior has replaced TL-TwoWinsAway. I'll keep this message on every VC until end of day to ensure everyone sees it)

VC

Swag - 7 - The Orca, Pickle Rick, gopherwrestler, JoshstraDaymus, HokieHigh, Dome, Tk3

Tk3 - 6 - Swag, squire12, Player B, Daniel, skywindO2, swoosh

Matts4313 - 4 - [MWil23], [Raves], [Malfatron], [jasonwbantle]

No lynch - 1 - kingseanjohn

bcb1213 - 1 - Matts4313

kingseanjohn - 1 - rackcs

HokieHigh - 0 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: carl_sjunior

About 45 minutes left in the day!

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is such a gross voting line, tbh

people SERIOUSLY can't see that squire is playing a super lazy game? this clearly isn't civ squire

Do you not understand having other commitments outside of this game?

Maybe go read the pregame signup and get back to me on this **** you are spewing