The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Raves said:

No, town would to when you said that you would have information for them and then you then "misunderstood your ability" and then "it didn't go through".  Both of those are extremely suspect.  I might not have said what my ability was but I did say that based on your getting information post I attempted to help you but was role blocked.

So because I’m open and honest about what happens with my love and you Say nothing to share with anyone? Are you listening to yourself? Damn I hope you die soon.

I will let y’all know immediately the results of my move just like I did yesterday - the only one to immediately divulge. 

I hope for your sake you’re scum Bc if you’re town you are so bad at this it’s amazing and that’s coming from me who isn’t good either but I’m not that bad. Wow

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll consider a compromise that doesn’t involve a Squire vote.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Bruh, the people who think I’m scum because bcb was protecting me are just embarrassing.

In what world do I tell a teammate to kill themselves instead of just entering the thread to berate people into voting elsewhere?

I have a long history of not bussing teammates.  I didn’t even vote for Counselor last game when he red lettered, and that’s a trend that goes back so far, it’s baffling that no one but myself calls me on it.

just posting these two unrelated posts that i picked at random

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

So because I’m open and honest about what happens with my love and you Say nothing to share with anyone? Are you listening to yourself? Damn I hope you die soon.

I will let y’all know immediately the results of my move just like I did yesterday - the only one to immediately divulge. 

I hope for your sake you’re scum Bc if you’re town you are so bad at this it’s amazing and that’s coming from me who isn’t good either but I’m not that bad. Wow

hypocrisy hypocrite GIF by chuber channel