The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, MWil23 said:

Any particular reason why?

A ton.  Nothing that hasn't been covered, but he's been giving me scummy vibes since Day 1.  Just kept getting put on the backburner.

Locking himself on Matts was not a pro town move, and ot one he makes.  Getting incensed with you seems forced as hel too.

Just now, Daniel said:

A ton.  Nothing that hasn't been covered, but he's been giving me scummy vibes since Day 1.  Just kept getting put on the backburner.

Locking himself on Matts was not a pro town move, and ot one he makes.  Getting incensed with you seems forced as hel too.

Malf seemed town to me, but that did make me pause. third vote on that line. absolutely no reason to do it.

30 minutes ago, swoosh said:

think about it. we're scum hunting here, right? 

1) we don't know orca's alignment, but let's just assume he is isaac-aligned. 

2) there are 3 names on that list, so at best it's a 1/3 chance.

3) even with that 1/3 chance, it doesn't mean that other alignment is scum. it's a nacho game - there are bound to be a couple more alignments imo. 

so that leaves us with somewhere under a 1/3 chance of lynching scum with that list. and it also potentially leads us down a path which screws us. what if the first lynch is wrong? what if the second lynch is wrong? under a 1/3 chance doesn't seem good odds to me at this stage in the game.

I'm not even going to go down the path where orca could be lying here, because I think he's town, but that's another dimension to this. 

anyway, I'll have info soon enough so not too concerned, but I do find it interesting that you voted me. yes yes yes, I know votes are fluid. jason and orca make sense to vote for me given the circumstance (or at least 1 of the 3). @jasonwbantle @The Orca why me over the others on the list though?

Your vote changes and attempts N1 and N2

Unvote

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

swoosh

good boy.

VC

Malfatron - 4 - squire12, [Dome], Tk3, Daniel

swoosh - 3 - Malfatron, jasonwbantle, carl_sjunior

JoshstraDaymus - 2 - swoosh, Clot A

jasonwbantle - 1 - [Raves]

rackcs - 1 - MWil23

MWil23 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Yet to vote: rackcs, JoshstraDaymus, skywindO2, Matts4313, Swag, HokieHigh, The Orca, Player B