The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

my question is more along the lines of, why are people so hesitant to go josh? 

guilty on him + he has made very, very few posts this game. it's pretty alarming. 

exactly

people still voting me even with a guilty out there.

and i can actually help town. let me find scum tonight

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay guys swoosh put a guilty on Josh, so let’s solve this or literally the other one from Orca and get off Malf.

Its simple: If Josh is scum, that clears swoosh and we also nail rack tomorrow, and if rack isn’t scum, orca lied. 

Not much to think about here.

bingo

josh has to be the vote

VC

Malfatron - 6 - squire12, [Dome], Tk3, Daniel, HokieHigh, The Orca

JoshstraDaymus - 4 - swoosh, MWil23, Clot A, Malfatron

swoosh - 1 - carl_sjunior

jasonwbantle - 1 - [Raves]

MWil23 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Yet to vote: rackcs, JoshstraDaymus, skywindO2, Matts4313, Swag, Player B, jasonwbantle

About 6 hours left in the day!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay guys swoosh put a guilty on Josh, so let’s solve this or literally the other one from Orca and get off Malf.

Its simple: If Josh is scum, that clears swoosh and we also nail rack tomorrow, and if rack isn’t scum, orca lied. 

Plenty to think about.

Swoosh has been pretty vague about his guilty on Josh.  He specifically said he's not getting in a situation where if Josh flips Isaac he gets lynched.

That doesn't instill a ton of confidence.

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

my question is more along the lines of, why are people so hesitant to go josh? 

guilty on him + he has made very, very few posts this game. it's pretty alarming. 

Because of Malfs quick nature following vs his posts about my info 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf wants to play games as scum and has done so today. So let's play

On 9/4/2021 at 3:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

The theme is The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and its expansions. As always, theme will usually be secondary to balance when it comes to game mechanics. Any assumptions or theories you make about the game are entirely at your discretion.

Only including that because the following may not be remotely accurate.

Binding of Isaac is loosely based on the the Bible and biblical characters. Malf is claiming Hokie is Samson. In the Bible, Samson is a literal strong man. Strongman is usually a mafia role, correct? 

In before Daniel finds this suspicious because this could be interpreted as Malf defense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

Plenty to think about.

Swoosh has been pretty vague about his guilty on Josh.  He specifically said he's not getting in a situation where if Josh flips Isaac he gets lynched.

That doesn't instill a ton of confidence.

The other rationale is that swoosh’s words condemn him and he’s the GF and protecting himself and Malf and they picked an inactive. They couldn’t pick Gopher…and rack could also be scum too. Could be a desperation play.