The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, I’m the only lynch that makes sense. The main character of the game who was in a mason with two confirmed townies is secretly scum.

you keep falling back on that, but it doesn't clear you. you would like it to, but it doesn't. 

this game is still going because there's another faction left. you would agree with that statement, yes? there's no way either of us are bible, I've outed two (Josh and Orca) and you outed one (squire). we both also pushed for the lynches of carl and rackcs. 

so if there's another faction still out there, all signs point to it being one I called out on D4. I had no idea that it could only be isaac. raves pointed that out. I'm not setting something like that up, a week before. I also had no idea you would be alive. also, had you even claimed isaac at that point? 

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, I’m the only lynch that makes sense. The main character of the game who was in a mason with two confirmed townies is secretly scum.

also, the link states "Isaac turns into a Lovecraftian horror" so you're no longer isaac. 

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

that's a great defense. I'll bite. how? 

See any of my last posts.

The only thing that clears you is an investigation. I have that too.

I’m also an un CCed main character who was masoned with two other townies. I really don’t know how much more cleared I could possibly be.

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

you keep falling back on that, but it doesn't clear you. you would like it to, but it doesn't. 

this game is still going because there's another faction left. you would agree with that statement, yes? there's no way either of us are bible, I've outed two (Josh and Orca) and you outed one (squire). we both also pushed for the lynches of carl and rackcs. 

so if there's another faction still out there, all signs point to it being one I called out on D4. I had no idea that it could only be isaac. raves pointed that out. I'm not setting something like that up, a week before. I also had no idea you would be alive. also, had you even claimed isaac at that point? 

@Daniel you've yet to answer anything.

what's your theory?

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’m also an un CCed main character who was masoned with two other townies. I really don’t know how much more cleared I could possibly be.

I also have my knowledge of another faction, something I said on d4. this game is still going for a reason. 

just so happens the faction that I called could only be you (see raves' link). 

what unfortunate, unfortunate luck.

and if I was somehow setting that up (lol), how could I even know you would be left and it would come to this? I'm clearly not bible and would have absolutely no way of knowing you wouldn't be hit.

which is another interesting point - you weren't hit. despite being isaac. seems strange for bible not to target you. 

20 minutes ago, Daniel said:

key word: was. 

I'm not denying you started out Isaac, but you clearly morphed into something else. 

so if you think I'm scum, you must believe I completely made up the leviathan faction. why would I do this? why wouldn't I just say orca was bible-aligned if it was a fake invest? and if it was a fake invest, man do I have some good luck with josh and orca. 

what's your theory on me?

The ringing in Isaac's ear was now piercingly loud. He was breathing rapidly. His heart beat was the pace of a beating drum.

Until it just stopped.

Isaac died, having suffocated in his toy Chest that he unwittingly locked himself in.

rip_isaac.gif

@swoosh, aka Delirium, Suffocation-aligned wins, having achieved his win condition of tainting every other player!

Information dump to be added to the OP as well as some awards.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

• Like 2