The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, squire12 said:
7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Anyone who played Death Note remember how the Shinigami worked?

Because I stopped paying attention after I died.

Whoever was in possession of the death note controlled the shinigami and where that vote was placed.  I think it could be moved until the last hour before the day phase ended.

@Malfatron, @swoosh, @bcb1213 were some players that were scum at some point in that game.

I had Lind L Taylor as a pseudo player vote until bcb's team night killed him 

Daniel died D3 this game and was with a scum team that had a shinigami (bcb, SirA and Daniel).   strange he would not be aware of the pseudo player mechanics (shinigami) from that game.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The sus part is this...

You make these posts, then Raves gets to 5 votes and you then decide to bail onto me. I'm not hating the vote on me. But why move to the 2nd place person with zero reasoning? You're words and actions don't line up and you acted too soon.

because the votes were player b and a manipulated vote. not genuine

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Raves where has this town cred thing been?

huH?  I'm town and it should be obvious but it's all good.  We get to see Jason have to jump through hoops to justify lynching town.  Really gonna suck for y'all when I flip though since you get to see my PM.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Strong disagree.  I found hokie d1 last game.  You just have to know what to look for.  

Just to be clear are you talking about the same hokie that survived the game and saw his wincon get met?

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

huH?  I'm town and it should be obvious but it's all good.  We get to see Jason have to jump through hoops to justify lynching town.  Really gonna suck for y'all when I flip though since you get to see my PM.

do you think scum are voting for u

14 minutes ago, Raves said:

what do you make of matts red letter?