Trade help/ opinions in here

HvacRaider

I just made a huge roster overhaul. 

Traded Nick Chubb, Javonte Williams, and Tyler Boyd for Travis Kelcee. 

Dropped Dallas Goedert.

Picked up Kenyan Drake, Michael Gallup, and Kadarius Toney off the waiver wire.

My team now:

QB - Jalen Hurts | Trey Lance

RB - Joe Mixon | Chase Edmonds | Damien Harris | Miles Sanders | Kenyan Drake

WR - Davante Adams | Stefon Diggs | Deontae Johnson | Kadarius Toney | Michael Gallup

TE - Travis Kelcee 

K - Greg Joseph

DST - New England 

35 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hoping that Trey Lance balls out this week so that I can trade him. Also considering dropping Kenyan Drake for Bennard, Ty'Son Williams, Darrell Williams, Michel, Bolden, or Herbert. Thoughts?

Darrell Williams interests me the most out of that group, and then probably Michel

Lost Wilson for the foreseeable future. Carr is my backup. 

I was offered Hurts and Gibson for Carr and Diggs. 

My other WR are Adams, D. Smith and Michael Thomas when he gets back. 

My other RB are Swift, Henderson, and Murray. 

Should I make the trade or stay put and roll with Carr until Wilson gets back? 

I have a few weeks *knock on wood* until I need a RB bye week fill-in for D'Andre Swift but my conundrum is this...My WRs and TEs are straight up stacked. I have Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, Michael Gallup and Christian Kirk at WR along with Rob Gronkowski and Dawson Knox at TE. My starters at RB are Jonathan Taylor and Swift. My back-ups are Latavius Murray and Khalil Herbert. We start 2 RBs/3 WRs with no flex so, if trade for a RB now, I'll have a potential RB1/2 on the bench every week but, if I hold on to my pass catchers, I'm likely to have a WR1/2 on the bench along with a TE1 just rotting. 

My question is...do I trade from that position of strength, likely not getting the best ROI since RBs are overvalued (think Cordarrelle Patterson for Rob Gronkowski or Kareem Hunt+Jerry Jeudy for Amari Cooper/Michael Thomas+Rob Gronkowski/Dawson Knox), or do I just stand pat with what I have at RB and just plug them in the two weeks and hope for health from Taylor & Swift?

39 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I have a few weeks *knock on wood* until I need a RB bye week fill-in for D'Andre Swift but my conundrum is this...My WRs and TEs are straight up stacked. I have Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, Michael Gallup and Christian Kirk at WR along with Rob Gronkowski and Dawson Knox at TE. My starters at RB are Jonathan Taylor and Swift. My back-ups are Latavius Murray and Khalil Herbert. We start 2 RBs/3 WRs with no flex so, if trade for a RB now, I'll have a potential RB1/2 on the bench every week but, if I hold on to my pass catchers, I'm likely to have a WR1/2 on the bench along with a TE1 just rotting. 

My question is...do I trade from that position of strength, likely not getting the best ROI since RBs are overvalued (think Cordarrelle Patterson for Rob Gronkowski or Kareem Hunt+Jerry Jeudy for Amari Cooper/Michael Thomas+Rob Gronkowski/Dawson Knox), or do I just stand pat with what I have at RB and just plug them in the two weeks and hope for health from Taylor & Swift?

I'd sell Gronk high for a RB. Knox is producing at a high enough level to trust him as your only TE and RB's always get hurt. You can stream a random WR almost every other week that will score for you.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd sell Gronk high for a RB. Knox is producing at a high enough level to trust him as your only TE and RB's always get hurt. You can stream a random WR almost every other week that will score for you.

I offered Gronk for Patterson. Outside of that, I'm sitting tight until the bye week need and to see what MT looks like when he comes back next week.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I offered Gronk for Patterson. Outside of that, I'm sitting tight until the bye week need and to see what MT looks like when he comes back next week.

Not a bad move, if Herbert has a good game I might even sell high on him with Montgomery/Williams likely returning at some point with Gronk for a more consistent RB.

22 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Not a bad move, if Herbert has a good game I might even sell high on him with Montgomery/Williams likely returning at some point with Gronk for a more consistent RB.

Eh it ended up being Gronk+Lat Murray for Patterson+Seals-Jones (needed a TE for next week). I never intended to play Murray once I acquired Patterson anyways so it doesn't matter much.

QB Dak Prescott, Matt Ryan (Week 7 bye fill-in)
RB Jonathan Taylor, D'Andre Swift, Cordarrelle Patterson, Khalil Herbert
WR Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Michael Thomas, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE Dawson Knox, Ricky Seals-Jones
DST Chicago Bears
Brandon McManus

Once the bye weeks are done for Dak and Knox, I'll drop Ryan and RSJ for RB fliers like Michel, Jeff Wilson Jr/Trey Sermon, JD McKissic, etc

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 10:18 AM, BillSabre said:

Lost Wilson for the foreseeable future. Carr is my backup. 

I was offered Hurts and Gibson for Carr and Diggs. 

My other WR are Adams, D. Smith and Michael Thomas when he gets back. 

My other RB are Swift, Henderson, and Murray. 

Should I make the trade or stay put and roll with Carr until Wilson gets back? 

Hurts is one of the most valuable fantasy players this year, I'd make the trade immediately especially since you have the Hurts/Smith point stack.