2022 Browns UFAs - Sheesh It's a Lot

Empire Lies

20 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

we have movement ability when it comes to the cap space for 2022. Between Jarvis, Bitonio, OBJ and Tretter, there is a ton of either restructure space or cap space in general if we decide to trade or release. Keenum as well. I think this team has the makeup both on and off the field to where we will see some guys be willing to take a little less than market value to help keep the team as intact as possible. 

You have been missed. I hope all is well

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t mean to be the wet blanket, I know scrabble relishes that role, but it was one game vs a rookie who was completely overwhelmed.  Hopefully he can keep it up though.

I thought he had a few good rushes, I'm not saying he was a world beater.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Njoku has been a no show the last 2 weeks. It’s gonna suck if I was wrong about him after week 1.

We ain't passing all that much though, there are a bunch of guys who could have produced more with extra targets, DPJ, Hoop, Bryant, Hig, hunt and chubb. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Njoku has been a no show the last 2 weeks. It’s gonna suck if I was wrong about him after week 1.

His presence is still probably felt as he's a matchup problem. With our running game and the fact that Baker likes to spread the ball around, there's gonna be games where certain skill position players just don't get many touches. Landry when healthy is about the only WR/TE who gets consistent passes thrown his way pretty much every game.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also, is Ronnie our most consistent defensive player? I haven’t seen him have a bad game since he started for us.

I still think it’s Myles. Even in games he doesn’t produce a lot it’s usually because the other team has him as their primary focal point. 

For example against the Texans, it’s hard to fault him for a lack of production when he’s matched up with one of the better LT’s in the league and he has help nearly every snap.

It’s going to suck, but I’d let Wyatt walk. It’s just $$$ and the position he plays. I think our staff can replace a RG.

Njoku continues to just simply not show up and it’s a shame. I think Njoku gets traded.

We need to resign Higgins because I think the WR core is about to have a massive shake up. I’ve made it clear I want Clowney and Ronnie both back. I could see Berry wanting Takk back if he’s cheap.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s going to suck, but I’d let Wyatt walk. It’s just $$$ and the position he plays. I think our staff can replace a RG.

And he hasn’t looked quite as dominant this season either tbh.

I think he’s good, but I wouldn’t try to reset the G market to keep him.

Njoku continues to just simply not show up and it’s a shame. I think Njoku gets traded.

In season?  I’d be shocked.

I think he needs some opportunities.

I’d love to see some fades to him out wide in the red zone as opposed to triple moves to OBJ.

We need to resign Higgins because I think the WR core is about to have a massive shake up. I’ve made it clear I want Clowney and Ronnie both back. I could see Berry wanting Takk back if he’s cheap.

Higgins is a hard he’s from me.

Clowney and Ronnie are still tbd.  I need to see a full season from both of them.