GDT Week 1 - @ Atlanta Falcons

Jroc04

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean yes, but mostly every predicted the Eagles to be on that level and maybe worse and the Eagles just outclassed them today

Eagles were underdogs by 3.5 coming into today IIRC. Chalk it up to 0.5 when you consider the 3 point home field advantage effect. Basically people had them as a coin flip on neutral field.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean yes, but mostly every predicted the Eagles to be on that level and maybe worse and the Eagles just outclassed them today

I didnt watch it super close, but it looked like you guys killed them in all aspects but 1. Their DL won against your OL, at least in the snaps I saw. But otherwise you crushed it. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I didnt watch it super close, but it looked like you guys killed them in all aspects but 1. Their DL won against your OL, at least in the snaps I saw. But otherwise you crushed it. 

That isn't even a little correct.....The Eagles gave up 1 sack and there was running room most of the day. OL had a ton of penalties though

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I didn’t see it that way. Think the OL, besides all the odd false starts, was good. 1 sack. 5.6 a carry. I’ll take that. 

Our run defense was terribly bad in the first half. They figured something out though. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That isn't even a little correct.....The Eagles gave up 1 sack and there was running room most of the day. OL had a ton of penalties though

Hmm. Good to know. I guess it was just a couple stops/pressures I saw. 

As I said, I didnt pay that much attention.