GDT Week 1 - @ Atlanta Falcons

Jroc04

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Oh god, that hair cut is far worse than Sirianni's. That's bad.

White Guy fades have a sharp dropoff from fresh to making someone look like a goober if you're going too far past the ears. Nick's is passable, Simms flew into the sun.

4 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Didn't people in this forum want Aiyuk over Reagor? What exactly is his "issues"? Similar to Fulgham?

Would need to look up his issues, but a lot of people where high on Reagor here.
The damning thing is some people near they end started to say Aiyuk over Jefferson maybe.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

First off respect to him owning up that he misread the situation. Regardless of what you thought of Hurts, putting Kellen Mond on your top 40 QB list and not him was straight up just incorrect. Secondly, he understands why this team isn't garbage tier like many people thought. We can beat teams up in the trenches. The OL and DL will push units around and make the game easier for young guys like Hurts to do their job. This is why I was saying the Eagles COULD be a decent football team this year, we will see if that actually happens.

Finally, remember how all offseason we were looked at as the "worst" coaching destination.... ya well Arthur Smith and some others might be feeling a little bit differently.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Most likely. Lane had like 3 penalties, and Seumalo had 2 IIRC

Kelce had some miscues too. Bad snap (I think that was his fault), delay of games. Mailata had a couple false starts too. They looked out of sorts for sure. Not sure if they incorporate all that. I imagine they do being so comprehensive.