MNF: BAL @ LVR Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2021 at 12:50 AM

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I know I'm prolly just a fantasy owner being over-optimistic, but man Ty'Son looks really good running the ball IMO. 

same, but I keep reminding myself that he isn't even being TOUCHED on some of these big gains

if they treat him as a feature back, he will be awesome in fantasy with this scheme, but his output today is more on the Raiders than it is on Williams himself

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It would have been about a million times better in Maxx Crosby's own words.

Or having literally anyone other than Steve Levy (I think) read it in that moment. Tone was atrocious imo.. maybe it was just me. Riddick and Salters saved the segment. The whole thing was off lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I know I'm prolly just a fantasy owner being over-optimistic, but man Ty'Son looks really good running the ball IMO. 

he does have some nice burst, though i'd hold off on the sample size. especially because its likely this raiders run D will be a pretty bad one overall

Just now, Tk3 said:

same, but I keep reminding myself that he isn't even being TOUCHED on some of these big gains

if they treat him as a feature back, he will be awesome in fantasy with this scheme, but his output today is more on the Raiders than it is on Williams himself

Gtfoh ya Debbie Downer.

LET ME BELIEVE

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I was actually angry listening to Steve Levy say "and he's just one day from throwing it all away". Granted I hate Steve Levy anyway, but god that grinded my gears.

his tone changed when he came back after salters.

i wonder if a producer got in his ear and told him how horrendous of a job he'd just done

• Like 2