Week 2: Jaguars v Broncos - Here we go again huh?

.Buzz

17 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I'd go with 4 guys rushing Cisco at the deep safety.  Wish we had 2 athletic mlbs that could cover to make the team better.  

So, let's throw some flavor of Todd Wash at this mofo?  Is your plan, essentially?  Rush 4, deep middle safety?  I thought two of the rushers were playing contain though?  How many LBers are we allowed to have?  Can we have 8?  Let's do 8 LBers.  They seem useful.  We should get lots of those.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

So, let's throw some flavor of Todd Wash at this mofo?  Is your plan, essentially?  Rush 4, deep middle safety?  I thought two of the rushers were playing contain though?  How many LBers are we allowed to have?  Can we have 8?  Let's do 8 LBers.  They seem useful.  We should get lots of those.

Its better then letting murray get outside of structure and using his legs.  If u prefer we could something like having the 2nd lb being a backup s for nickel.  We do something like that and we could go man coverage with Cisco over the top but we need someone spying murray

Not really expecting much from this game I just hope to see a clean game from Trevor with no turnovers. It’s a winnable game I just don’t see the Jags winning because they can’t provide suitable pass to disrupt the QB on a consistent basis regardless of what Cullen says about having the 4th highest pressure rate in the league when Tyrod was looking like an early MVP candidate.. not to mention the undisciplined play it just doesn’t clean up overnight. Broncos will probably win 24-17.