Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Tough choices boys, choose wisely

• Hobbits from the convict island
    • First place and undefeated Texans
    • Cellar dwelling Browns
    • Tuh-Rod
    • Bruce’s radio broadcast
  2. 2. Does ET have a breakdown this week?

• Yes, 100% a possibility, maybe might happen
    • Can’t break what’s already broken

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m guessing they’re calling that first one a rushing attempt??  Idk, but I thought so too at the time.

If a defensive lineman makes that tackle that is considered a sack every time. Even on a play where it is he designed passing play and the quarterback scrambles and gets pushed out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage, they credit people with a sack.

I couldn’t care less about what it went down as but I re-watched the highlights and looked again at the box score and just think it was a terrible stat judgment there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

If a defensive lineman makes that tackle that is considered a sack every time. Even on a play where it is he designed passing play and the quarterback scrambles and gets pushed out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage, they credit people with a sack.

I couldn’t care less about what it went down as but I re-watched the highlights and looked again at the box score and just think it was a terrible stat judgment there.

With the statistician from home that should be a sure thing.

Looks like last year class maybe the best in the NFL

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Oh I completely agree.

I’d get it if it were a designed run, but that clearly was not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

For it being his first game, Delpit definitely looked good. It'll be huge for our defense if he ends up being as good as advertised. Now if only Woods figures out a way to properly utilize him, JJ3 and Harrison.

I’d like to see JJ3 at FS, Ronnie at SS and Delpit as the big nickel/slot/star/whatever tf you wanna call it.

Bring some athleticism and speed to the second level and keep the experienced guys deep to avoid costly mistakes over the top.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

It's only been 2 games, but the only LB who plays more than half the snaps is the "green dot" guy. In game 1, it was Walker; in game 2, it was Malcolm Smith.

Every other LB seems to play about 1/3 of the snaps. Again, that's only through 2 games.

I still don’t know why we’re having one of these scrubs be the “green dot” guy.  Why not someone who you expect to play every snap?  Or maybe more appropriately, someone you want to play every snap.

Having the guy who got the number defense in the league aligned last year and not utilizing him seems…. questionable.  Especially when you consider who he’s being bypassed for.

39 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I still don’t know why we’re having one of these scrubs be the “green dot” guy.  Why not someone who you expect to play every snap?  Or maybe more appropriately, someone you want to play every snap.

Having the guy who got the number defense in the league aligned last year and not utilizing him seems…. questionable.  Especially when you consider who he’s being bypassed for.

Why JJ3 isn't the one with the green dot doesn't make a lot of sense. He did it last year for the best defense in the league and he's a guy who's gonna play pretty much every snap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He pump faked right before he was sacked so that should 100% be a sack. Only matters on paper but it should get changed to a sack.

• Like 1