Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

@SwAg you could very well be correct on the Matts rationale, and I'm not directly speaking to you. I'm speaking to the person who was cult hunting all day yesterday and the eerie fascination with it in terms of playing off of Town's last game and the overall fallout in order to buy town points early.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

So, matts?

Yes lover?

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@SwAg you could very well be correct on the Matts rationale, and I'm not directly speaking to you. I'm speaking to the person who was cult hunting all day yesterday and the eerie fascination with it in terms of playing off of Town's last game and the overall fallout in order to buy town points early.

He is wrong. I am assuming the cult hunting is due to that being an enormous threat to everyone. Including other cults/mafia. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is wrong. I am assuming the cult hunting is due to that being an enormous threat to everyone. Including other cults/mafia.

The intentional focus on cult as opposed to mafia as well is what has particularly gotten my attention. Cult is obviously a threat to all, but that being the sole focus I happen to find intriguing. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

The intentional focus on cult as opposed to mafia as well is what has particularly gotten my attention. Cult is obviously a threat to all, but that being the sole focus I happen to find intriguing. 

I think that thinking of "mafia" as the primary bad guy is faulty logic. We have multiple scum groups and they all need to be the priority simultaneously. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think that thinking of "mafia" as the primary bad guy is faulty logic. We have multiple scum groups and they all need to be the priority simultaneously. 

Per the bold, exactly. I don't feel as though they're being prioritized simultaneously. 

Just now, Raves said:

No character name/alignment?  Either we have a Janitor or Dome made a mistake...

@TheKillerNacho may remember a past Dome game where I was the Town janitor vigilante, and his scum faction had a janitor ability to balance. I smoked Daboyle (the GF) out of the gates, and he set me up and caught my hint early and blocked me and then janitored Touch, but AFTER I was the hit later in the game, they found and identified Daboyle as the GF.

I wonder if a similar element is at play here.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Raves @Whicker what do you make of those i have in the orange threat level?

gopherwrestler
MWil23
squire12
SwAg
Raves

Has gopher even posted?

Mwil seems towny so far. 

Haven't really paid attention to squire or swags comments too much.

Raves is definitely town with a weak role so if he end up having anythign important to provide he'll let ya know.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@TheKillerNacho may remember a past Dome game where I was the Town janitor vigilante, and his scum faction had a janitor ability to balance. I smoked Daboyle (the GF) out of the gates, and he set me up and caught my hint early and blocked me and then janitored Touch, but AFTER I was the hit later in the game, they found and identified Daboyle as the GF.

I wonder if a similar element is at play here.

I vaguely remember this