RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

You have no idea what the route was supposed to be.  Saying it's all on Carr, without knowing the facts is about as insane as saying we should trade Carr and multiple 1st for "can't miss" "elite" Tua....  If Moreau was supposed to continue the route how is that fully on Carr?

You have blame wrs plenty without knowing the route on plays like that. Cmon now. Carr literally told ruggs he was suppose to sit in the zone last week. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

You have no idea what the route was supposed to be.  Saying it's all on Carr, without knowing the facts is about as insane as saying we should trade Carr and multiple 1st for "can't miss" "elite" Tua....  If Moreau was supposed to continue the route how is that fully on Carr?

Even if Moreau finishes the route and is exactly where Carr threw it, the defender is literally RIGHT there. It still would of been incomplete/break up at the very least. Carr did NOT see the defender. Defending Carr here is downright laughable and homerism. 

Not gonna sit here and argue though, let’s bounce back, Carr included, and finish this game. 

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Anyone complains about going for it is wrong but you can get a push in the run game go going with a normal run is wrong should be QB sneak it’s an easy 1st down 

It's the first quarter and you're on your 34. Literally why would you go for it and risk this position

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Anyone complains about going for it is wrong but you can get a push in the run game go going with a normal run is wrong should be QB sneak it’s an easy 1st down 

No problem going for it. The hb dive hasn't done well all year. I hate the call. We are soft inside. 

Just now, Turnobili said:

i know the run blocking is bad, but rofl going to peyton barber on consecutive plays. what these guys saw in peyton barber, enough to bring him in, was beyond me. he was awful with the bucs and skins

Right. And no matter who in we dont have much success on hb dive plays. 

Just now, Turnobili said:

i know the run blocking is bad, but rofl going to peyton barber on consecutive plays. what these guys saw in peyton barber, enough to bring him in, was beyond me. he was awful with the bucs and skins

Hated the signing then and hate their insistence on using him over Drake