Week 3 GDT: Titans (1-1) vs Colts (0-2)

-Hope-

Pff has Quessenberry grading as one of our best offensive players two weeks in a row. I think he's probably our highest graded OL.

It doesn't seem to matter who we put at RT they succeed. Probably some scheme related and some leaning on Lewan to do his job on the other side.

Kelly struggled bad when Lewan went down and Conklin struggled when he tore his ACL in the post-season the year prior and we've been solid at RT for years otherwise.

15 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Pff has Quessenberry grading as one of our best offensive players two weeks in a row. I think he's probably our highest graded OL.

It doesn't seem to matter who we put at RT they succeed. Probably some scheme related and some leaning on Lewan to do his job on the other side.

Kelly struggled bad when Lewan went down and Conklin struggled when he tore his ACL in the post-season the year prior and we've been solid at RT for years otherwise.

What’s funny is on the first few drives of all our games I always feel like it’s Quess and Davis not on the same page 

But who evers fault that is they seem to fix it pretty quick 

22 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Some of our top graded players through the first few weeks(keep in mind the snap counts for some of the dudes listed)

5XqGJvL.png

w1Cw7QT.png

11 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

AJ probably won’t play until the Bills game. So now we’re down to load management Julio, Reynolds who has had an achilles issue since TC, Rogers,  NWI, and Batson. Hopefully we can get Firkser back and use him more in the slot.

I was going to say would be a good time to get TC hero Marcus Johnson involved but Vrabel wasn’t very committed to say anyone on IR was going to be activated

Going to be a Henry game this week 

It’s hard to ever expect this to happen with the Titans but it would be ideal for the D to play very well and the Titans jump out to like a 28-3 lead and hopefully In the 3rd start to get more backups playing time to close it out atleast on offense