Week 3 GDT: Titans (1-1) vs Colts (0-2)

-Hope-

Man, losing AJ when Reynolds is already busted up is brutal.

Gonna test our OC with how to gameplan this one.  After the INTs forced by our receivers playing badly, in the worst possible situations, I am concerned about the Jets.  Plus, rookie high rated QBs are always in danger of suddenly clicking.

18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Man, losing AJ when Reynolds is already busted up is brutal.

Gonna test our OC with how to gameplan this one.  After the INTs forced by our receivers playing badly, in the worst possible situations, I am concerned about the Jets.  Plus, rookie high rated QBs are always in danger of suddenly clicking.

somehow we moved the ball and scored on the colts with mcnichols, NWI, and batson (or was it rogers?) on the field lmao so that's a little bit heartening i suppose. but i'm really hoping julio gets some run and reynolds can work his way back because yeah, that WR group is looking dire right now.

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

somehow we moved the ball and scored on the colts with mcnichols, NWI, and batson (or was it rogers?) on the field lmao so that's a little bit heartening i suppose. but i'm really hoping julio gets some run and reynolds can work his way back because yeah, that WR group is looking dire right now.

We did, but it was rough going against a team that should have been easier with how they've played against others and then losing Paye.  What should have been an easy game will be a test now.

Especially if Fulton's injury has any real consequences.

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We did, but it was rough going against a team that should have been easier with how they've played against others and then losing Paye.  What should have been an easy game will be a test now.

Especially if Fulton's injury has any real consequences.

Fulton should be fine. He returned to the game. 

9 minutes ago, 615finest said:

truthfully that’s a terrible reason for him not being active. He wasn’t brought in for special teams. I’d rather have him catching passes and getting snaps over NWI and Racey

Absolute bs. So receivers 3-6 all have to play SPT? Reynolds should be the #3 receiver. I don’t think he’s fully healthy because there’s absolutely no reason why Rogers, NWI, McMath, and Batson should all be active over him. I think the achilles is lingering(shocker). Hopefully we can at least get Firkser back this week.

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

words can’t express how trash this guy is, he’s literally gotten worse & worse to the point I wonder what is he doing when he watch film 😫

He really does seem like he is worse today than when we first got him. He also looked really slow trying to to get to the sideline on a few of those jet sweeps and screens.

Put him at fullback.

19 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Vrabel just called Long a starter the other day and he outsnapped Evans. Once Jayon returns, Evans' playing time is going to take a nose dive it'd seem.

wasn't jayon back this week? i could've sworn i saw him on the field- though he may have been on a pitch count due to the injury.