Birds @ Boys, Jimmy Johnson ROH edition

Matts4313

How Big is this Dallas game for me you ask.. this is how much...

My weekly Parlay has me taking : Home teams in Blue

Denver > Jets

Buff > Wash

Arz > Jacks

Clev > Chic

KC > LAC .... 

Up to this point my 1000 Parlay pays me 2000 + my 1000 back.

But by adding Dallas > Philly, I double my winning from 2000 to 4100 .. plus my 1000.. 

There is always something that goes wrong, but damn... I just can't see it being Dallas despite the history and uncertainty. 

#wherewilligowrong! :)

Edited by resilient part 2

On 9/23/2021 at 8:09 PM, resilient part 2 said:

How Big is this Dallas game for me you ask.. this is how much...

My weekly Parlay has me taking : Home teams in Blue

Denver > Jets

Buff > Wash

Arz > Jacks

Clev > Chic

KC > LAC .... 

Up to this point my 1000 Parlay pays me 2000 + my 1000 back.

But by adding Dallas > Philly, I double my winning from 2000 to 4100 .. plus my 1000.. 

There is always something that goes wrong, but damn... I just can't see it being Dallas despite the history and uncertainty. 

#wherewilligowrong! :)

You're taking Jacksonville over Arizona??

Sooo...

Eagles D has been rock solid only allowing 23 points in two games while their O has scored 43.

While this seems formattable it also is misleading as they dominated ATL to start 32-6  and ATL lost to TB by 20 plus.   Now this of course means nothing but it puts things in perspective.

Very hard to see any trends after only two games. 

Can we move the ball on a consistent basis. Philly has a good D but have injuries in DL. We might not run it as well as last week but with a ball control quick passing game should be okay. Use the passing game to set up the running game.  But have to be careful. Be cautious about running a lot of long developing passing plays or Dak is going to get sacked at lot. 

On the other side of the ball Philly is not as explosive as TB or even SD but they can grind out drives.  On a odd note Philly has turned it over on downs three times already in two gams.  Hurts is solid but not even close to the QB's we just faced. Our secondary should have a easier time with their WR's they are Okay but not elite.  While I think Brown matches up better here we shall see.  Diggs and Lewis should be okay.  They are loaded at TE and the back gets a lot of touches in the passing game so another huge test for our safety's and LB's. NOT having Neal hurts here.  I do not trust Smith at all covering TE's.  If Smith are LVE are put in the proper spots they can contain Sanders out of the back field. They had a big 91 yard pass play against SF (did not score on the drive, even though SF added a 10 yard PI call) Rest of game Philly had 99 yards passing. Was solid ball control 260 yards 35 att against ATL in a blow out ..  so we might be okay here.  IF our running D holds up, Hurts their QB leads them in rushing averaging around 72 yards a game, Sanders around 65 so we need to keep containment on the QB.  I see you again LB's.   Key here is no stupid mistakes we should be able to keep Philly under 20. NOW is this enough to win, will our offense score enough.  SF had under 200 yards passing but they have zero depth in WR's, like Philly.  SF also struggled running the ball but SF also has soso running backs.

So far we are plus 4 in turn over battle. I am confident if we do not loose the TO battle badly we should be able to score enough to win this game by 10.   What we can't do is what we did against SD, score TD's first two drives then go into a shell offensively and only get 2 more FG's the rest of the game. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So not that much this week. 

:( :ph34r:.. I actually added 2 more games on that Parlay. won all games but KC yesterday. pay out would have been over 10G.. Damn, F ing KC. still hoping/expecting Dallas will win tonight. I have way more confidence in Dallas right now than in years past. 

***I actually am expecting M Parsons to take his game up again. feel like another week of practicing game/films at hybrid/pass-rushing end and he gets even more comfortable.