the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

Strike one is the weight lifting coach that eventually resigned but was an obviously wrong hire. 

Strike two is a mostly incompetent start to the year

Strike three is you go out socializing in Ohio after losing to the Bengals instead of flying back with the team.

Khan should ask him to take the USC job. I like USC and would prefer no Urban Meyer, but Jaguars look like oof here. They’re messing up taking Trevor Lawrence and that’s impressive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

Strike one is the weight lifting coach that eventually resigned but was an obviously wrong hire. 

Strike two is a mostly incompetent start to the year

Strike three is you go out socializing in Ohio after losing to the Bengals instead of flying back with the team.

Khan should ask him to take the USC job. I like USC and would prefer no Urban Meyer, but Jaguars look like oof here. They’re messing up taking Trevor Lawrence and that’s impressive.

i think the tebow circus alone should be a strike. and not because the one roster spot out of 90 was a huge deal... but just the thought process

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

What is that still image from? Not the original video?

It's from this tweet that was embedded in the article:

Edit: Yes, it's a different video giving a different angle of the original video.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

If the girl doesn’t have a problem with it idc.

Now if Jacksonville does fire him do they have to pay out his contract? Because if so then it does seem possible he might have taken this job for a quick windfall.

Yeah they’d still have to pay him out no way this crap changes that