Who can/should we target by trade deadline TRADE THREAD!

resilient part 2

Let's get all those bodies who are eligible to return back on the roster and see what we have with them before discussing trades.  That being said if I could improve some positions on the team it would be LG and C.  I've just seen Williams and Biadasz get blown up by power too many times.  It's concerning.  Depth at CB would be nice too.

25 minutes ago, Northland said:

Let's get all those bodies who are eligible to return back on the roster and see what we have with them before discussing trades.  That being said if I could improve some positions on the team it would be LG and C.  I've just seen Williams and Biadasz get blown up by power too many times.  It's concerning.  Depth at CB would be nice too.

Those 2 are so inconsistent.  I had high hopes for Biarasz this year.  And I’d really like to see McGovern replace williams.

18 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Haha, yeah, you have to be a real next-level Zeke hater.

Just trying to keep Gallup.  What's so ridiculous? He had 1000yds 4.5ypc and 50 receptions last year on a bad team.  He's young and super cheap for 2.5 more years and Urban obviously doesn't like him.  Only thing he doesn't provide is Zeke's blocking.

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Just trying to keep Gallup.  What's so ridiculous? He had 1000yds 4.5ypc and 50 receptions last year on a bad team.  He's young and super cheap for 2.5 more years and Urban obviously doesn't like him.  Only thing he doesn't provide is Zeke's blocking.

Lmao. Omg this is a real take. 

On 9/30/2021 at 5:43 PM, SweetFancyMoses said:

Keeping Gallup does not hinge on whether we can trade Zeke or not.

3 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

I mean if you believe blitz pickup is worth $14-$15 mil/yr, then by all means LYAO.

Listen. It's clear you are not discussing in good faith. So I'm only going to provide this link because I think it's timely about blitz pick up and I find it informative. 

On 9/30/2021 at 6:43 PM, SweetFancyMoses said:

For the record, I love Gallup and I love weapons. Though there seem to be some other weapons emerging. Bottom line I am all in on keeping Gallup. Hopefully a good deal for both team and WR can happen down the road.

Edited by resilient part 2