Week 4 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm going to be super sad if they win a super bowl with him given how much I wanted to trade for him lol

If they stay super healthy like they always have? Then they definitely have a great shot at winning it this year...But it's just way too early and they don't exactly how the depth to overcome key injuries so let's see how it plays out. Also see how McVay is outside of September. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure anyone has noticed, but kittle hasn't practiced all week lol

I think this is going to be Kittle’s career moving forward. The dude leaves it all out there which leads to him being nicked up a lot. I expect him to play Sunday.

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Edited by GW21
Fix my gif

6 hours ago, GW21 said:

I think this is going to be Kittle’s career moving forward. The dude leaves it all out there which leads to him being nicked up a lot. I expect him to play Sunday.

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Yeah, it's like his torn labrum that he will have surgery on... when he retires. That dude just wants to play. I'm not worried about practice. The other guys need it more than he does.

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Not sure anyone has noticed, but kittle hasn't practiced all week lol

Yeah, I know Shanny made it seem like it's no big deal and he will play but still makes you a bit uneasy. 

He's a guy that should be load managed throughout the season though. No reason for him to practice every day, he goes way too hard and plays a physical brand of football that he needs his body to rest and recover. 

This game is going to be so huge in terms of playoff implications. If we win, I feel good about getting at least a WC spot. If we lose? Yeah, it's going to be extremely hard and then the Cardinals game basically becomes a must win. 

So the Seahawks are one of the best offenses in the first half while we have one of the worst the last two games...The Seahawks have been atrocious in the 2nd half while we have been strong in the 2nd half....It's definitely going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. The way Seattle starts games out and the way we start games out, this could easily be a two score game by the end of the first quarter. 

I can say with a pretty certain confidence that this game might be the lowest attended game by Seahawks fans and possible the lowest viewed game by Seahawks fans. Baseball is gripping the city of Seattle and they don't have any time for the Seahawks right now. The last game of the MLB season for Seattle starts an hour before kick off in Seattle and the stadium is close to selling out. 

I know this because I am a life-long Mariners fan and I'm 100% joining in with all of Seattle right now. 

• Like 2

If Kittle does not play, then Deebo may really get 20 targets lol. 

Looks like even though Mitchell practiced yesterday, he was very sore today so he is iffy if he will be able to go. If he can't, then Patrick/Cannon will need some touches. It can't just be all Sermon. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Forge said:

“The best way to stop boot is to play quarters or blitz,” Coach Vass, host of the Make Defense Great Again podcast and one of the Godfathers of online scheme discourse told The Read Optional.

Yep, and the teams that have blitzed us the most over the last few years have stopped the boot game. Pittsburgh especially just exposed us on that and everyone is now playing quarters or quarters-match defense.

Shanny has Lance in his disposal though so he won't need to just rely on the boot game going forward.