Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

Just now, KingTitan said:

I'm still a fan of course. But I just am not emotionally invested like I used to be. 

A lost like this used to ruin my whole week. But why should I let them have that much control over my life. Lol. 

They always do mess like this. Make it unbearable. 

Losses happen but you should lose to another top team not a team that hasn't scores a TD in almost 3 games. 

Comical. 

I know y'all are blaming  just about everyone from Robinson to the kicker. 

But we been fans of this team forever and same results no matter who is in charge or at QB. 

Jist years and years of this organization failing to be anything but average. 

yeah i hear ya. A lot of us have been here legit 15 years. Seen it all.

We've yet to field a great football team. That just comes in every week, whoops butts and takes names

We're basically a 500 team after beating Buffalo last year

Just now, titans0021 said:

Which yes, this is just a very long winded way of saying this team is hopeless.

I wouldn't say we are hopeless. It's a long season and we have a ton of talent. If we can put it together, we have a roster that is capable of contending. We need to figure our play changes based on opponent - we play up to the best teams and down to the worst teams.

Just now, KingTitan said:

I'm still a fan of course. But I just am not emotionally invested like I used to be. 

A lost like this used to ruin my whole week. But why should I let them have that much control over my life. Lol. 

They always do mess like this. Make it unbearable. 

Losses happen but you should lose to another top team not a team that hasn't scores a TD in almost 3 games. 

Comical. 

I know y'all are blaming  just about everyone from Robinson to the kicker. 

But we been fans of this team forever and same results no matter who is in charge or at QB. 

Jist years and years of this organization failing to be anything but average. 

yeah, it was never quite that bad for me, but it would definitely ruin the rest of the day for me. now i'm over this one already. it's easy to get worked up during the game, but at the end of the day there's no real value in having that kind of emotional attachment to any team, to the extent that it affects other things in your life. and certainly no value for THIS team in particular, lol.

• Like 1

Just now, TwoToneBlue said:

I wouldn't say we are hopeless. It's a long season and we have a ton of talent. If we can put it together, we have a roster that is capable of contending. We need to figure our play changes based on opponent - we play up to the best teams and down to the worst teams.

Our defense is terrible

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Tannehill threw for 300 yards with no turnovers without his only two competent receiving options in the face of abysmal offensive line play. Threw a game-tying touchdown with 20 seconds left in regulation and what should have been a game-winning touchdown in overtime. If we need more than that to beat the Jets, this team is hopeless.

To be str8 up dead honest our coaching staff is holding him back 

The Jets. Lolz. The Jets. No excuses for anyone need to be made.  I don’t care about perfect throws at the end or drops, should have done this, Jenkins sucks, coordinators this, blah blah blah. Shouldn’t even have sniffed overtime with the Jets. Even missing all the players we where. What’s great about this too, is the Jets also basically gave us the game in the beginning. It is it what it is us. I actually am surprisingly not even sad or upset. Just really have no expectations for this team at this point. Whatever happens, happens. Boy do they got a long way to go.

Teams that are experienced and are good enough, go down and find a way to get a sizable lead early instead of 3 field goals against a garbage team like the Jets. That’s it. We score twice, heck even probably once on those three drives. We win and put a young team away.

Edited by twotonebluenation

Just now, TitanRedd said:

He rather have yes men & a$$ kissers 

Surrounding himself with friends instead of quality football coaches. Hell, even Pees was just a buddy, but at least he had some sort of resume to be point too. The current coordinators have nothing resembling qualifications beyond familiarity with Vrabel.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Trying not to be reactionary and too emotional. It’s still early in the season. However….

…..it’s feeling real bleak for me. This team has a short championship window and right now we’re not close to championship level. Kinda a hopeless feeling.

nah, this is just facts. nowhere near championship-caliber. what we saw from the defense for the 6 quarters before this game was revealed to be a mirage- they're the same unit we know, unable to get after the QB and unable to stop the deep ball. offense has regressed, some due to offensive line and some due to downing being awful. there's enough talent on this team and the AFC south is bad enough that we may still win our division, but our coaching staff is just bad and there's really no hope for any kind of a deep playoff run. it is what it is.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

We're 4 games in to his rookie season lol

guy got yanked for a 7th rounder 2nd year player in Jackson

and then wouldn't get put in the game today when we needed him. Literally moving Fulton inside, while he thrives outside, was decided to be the move over Molden. And Borders was roasted.

so what's the plan with molden then? there's already a ton of writing on the wall

Edited by deeluxx3