Week 4 GDT: Titans (2-1) at Jets (0-3)

-Hope-

38 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And it sucks because pre-season we were actually challenging WRs lining up in their face. 

yeah we really were! I was actually pretty ...excited?...about the defense/secondary while watching preseason. We looked way more physical and combative.

Now we look like we're back in 2020 and social distancing

29 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

LMAAAAAAO DUDE WHAT THE ****

IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR LITERALLY OVER A YEAR

YOU DIDN'T THINK TO MAYBE MENTION THAT BEFORE

How is something like that even on the player? Like I get that, for your average first and ten, a corner probably plays at a distance he’s most comfortable with

but on 3rd and 2…how is Midget or Bowen not giving direction to get their hands on guys?

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

How is something like that even on the player? Like I get that, for your average first and ten, a corner probably plays at a distance he’s most comfortable with

but on 3rd and 2…how is Midget or Bowen not giving direction to get their hands on guys?

yeah, i mean, there's no way he can make me believe they just didn't think of this until now. it's a total failure of coaching.

Vrabel has always been a failure of a defensive coach. His little lackey Bowen may have the title of DC but it’s still Vrabel’s worthless defense. He hasn’t developed a single edge rusher since he’s been here. As long as his ego gets in the way, this defense will never be any good and will definitely limit this team from going much further than winning a poor division.

53 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

LMAAAAAAO DUDE WHAT THE ****

IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR LITERALLY OVER A YEAR

YOU DIDN'T THINK TO MAYBE MENTION THAT BEFORE

And I didn't know Corey Davis and Crowder needed 15 yard cushion cause you scared they gonna beat you deep (which they did). 

If Berrios and Corey are burning you, then you shouldn't be at corner. 

How did we go into this season with Geoff Swaim as our TE1????????

I'm convinced he probably doesn't even make the roster on the 31 other teams, let alone start.

He literally can't do anything. Offers nothing as a receiver and is a dog **** blocker.

Just now, TitanSS said:

How did we go into this season with Geoff Swaim as our TE1????????

I'm convinced he probably doesn't even make the roster on the 31 other teams, let alone start.

He literally can't do anything. Offers nothing as a receiver and is a dog **** blocker.

Lol just looked him up and PFF has him as a 39 overall.

A freaking 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!