Who is Batman?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Batman?

• Christian Bale
    • George Clooney
    • Adam West
    • Val Kilmer and his batsuit with nipples
    • Michael Keaton
    • The dude from Harry Potter that actually looks like he may be pretty solid in the role
    • Matt Damon's former best friend

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

So who has the best D in the NFL? Rams, Bucs and Steelers all look very shaky, and it's certainly not Washington...

Don't wanna jinx them. But Chargers held Dal and KC to 44 combined. That seems like alot, but not compared to what they have done all year.

Bills to, but need to seem them next week.

1 minute ago, Twizlers said:

Lol Ravens ran with 3 seconds left in a blowout instead of taking knee so they could keep the streak alive.

Real talk - I actually think its the right thing to do

People publicly brush off stats and streaks, etc because its the "correct thing to say", but I think it matters to the players. And I think it matters form like a momentum and attitude perspective. It probably helps the team in a marginal way

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

So who has the best D in the NFL? Rams, Bucs and Steelers all look very shaky, and it's certainly not Washington...

Might be Miami or Denver, but neither has the offence to compliment it. Cleveland has an underrated D, but not great. SF are always in the conversation, as long as injuries don’t gut them. Hard question to answer.

The comparison of  Chiefs vs Eagles game and Titans vs Jets game is a classic example of what I witnessed in Las Vegas for 24 years, and mentioned here last week: Is the heavy favoritism based on strength of the favorite, or perceived weakness of the underdog?

Professional bettors know which aspect to prioritize while recreational bettors invariably screw up the perspective and therefore the choice. It is incredible how often the recreational bettor will find an excuse to give hefty points with a mediocre team. Then they wonder what possibly could go wrong?

The Chiefs were a Cream team on the road after a loss. Actually two losses, although that does not make a difference in the percentage of success. The Titans were a Crowd team on the road after a victory.

Basics like that point the way in easy fashion. But for whatever reason everyone loves subjectivity. 

The Dolphins' last 3 games have all featured the road team coming off a defeat. That is a motivated scenario. But Miami did not hold onto the double digit lead and take advantage of the situational advantage at the Raiders, while both the Bills and Colts did take advantage at Miami while coming off defeats.

Somehow I don't think Chad O'Shea would have been calling that assortment of plays we saw from the Dolphins today over the first three quarters. It was an inexplicable firing at the time and remains that way.

24 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

@FrantikRam

I hope you have learned your lesson. The FF gods are unforgivable.

Lol nah. I was worried about the game anyways. I think we will win in AZ and still win the division.

But damn great game for the Cardinals and I'm sure Cards fans are thrilled. I remember what it felt like to snap a similar losing streak to Seattle. Congrats

19 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Broncos defense too. Browns also.

Still not sure how good Cleveland's defense is. They dominated Chicago, but that was partly due to Chicago just being a bad offense and having a horrible game plan. But today they faced a very good offense and shut them down besides the first drive of the game.

Just now, DawgX said:

Still not sure how good Cleveland's defense is. They dominated Chicago, but that was partly due to Chicago just being a bad offense and having a horrible game plan. But today they faced a very good offense and shut them down besides the first drive of the game.

They dominated a very good Vikings offense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Awsi Dooger said:

The comparison of  Chiefs vs Eagles game and Titans vs Jets game is a classic example of what I witnessed in Las Vegas for 24 years, and mentioned here last week: Is the heavy favoritism based on strength of the favorite, or perceived weakness of the underdog?

Professional bettors know which aspect to prioritize while recreational bettors invariably screw up the perspective and therefore the choice. It is incredible how often the recreational bettor will find an excuse to give hefty points with a mediocre team. Then they wonder what possibly could go wrong?

The Chiefs were a Cream team on the road after a loss. Actually two losses, although that does not make a difference in the percentage of success. The Titans were a Crowd team on the road after a victory.

Basics like that point the way in easy fashion. But for whatever reason everyone loves subjectivity. 

The Dolphins' last 3 games have all featured the road team coming off a defeat. That is a motivated scenario. But Miami did not hold onto the double digit lead and take advantage of the situational advantage at the Raiders, while both the Bills and Colts did take advantage at Miami while coming off defeats.

Somehow I don't think Chad O'Shea would have been calling that assortment of plays we saw from the Dolphins today over the first three quarters. It was an inexplicable firing at the time and remains that way.

Yeah, didn't make sense as O'Shea seemed to get the most out of Miami's offensive talent.

23 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Might be Miami or Denver, but neither has the offence to compliment it. Cleveland has an underrated D, but not great. SF are always in the conversation, as long as injuries don’t gut them. Hard question to answer.

If we dominate the Chargers next week, it’s Cleveland imo. We consistently get pressure with just our front 4 and our secondary is finally living up to its potential.

To be fair, our offensive style helps them tremendously. Running the ball and eating up 7 minutes of play clock helps them rest.