Who is Batman?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Batman?

• Christian Bale
    • George Clooney
    • Adam West
    • Val Kilmer and his batsuit with nipples
    • Michael Keaton
    • The dude from Harry Potter that actually looks like he may be pretty solid in the role
    • Matt Damon's former best friend

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Chris Jones you idiot hahaha. You had like 4 times to recover it. Just jump on it rather than try and scoop and score.

Eh, in that case, trying to run with it was the right play. At that point, Philly is stopped either way. But you grab that and run, that's 7 points versus probably 0. I don't fault him for the attempt, just needs to learn how to pick up a ball lol.

If it was like, 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, then yeah.

22 minutes ago, Apparition said:

He looks like a totally different player. Amazing what getting out from under the thumb of Adam Gase does for a player. 

And away from the void that is the Jets in general. They do not know how develop players at all. 

I do wonder when people will start using these rush TDs as a knock against Sam though. In the sense that he is bailing out of throws.

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

And away from the void that is the Jets in general. They do not know how develop players at all. 

I do wonder when people will start using these rush TDs as a knock against Sam though. In the sense that he is bailing out of throws.

I would say when they stop working.  If they work, you're taking what the defense gives you.

3 minutes ago, drew39k said:

The second one was a designed run, I'm pretty sure. Brady ran a few of them with Teddy B last year as well.