That was stressful; Browns Vikings up and downs

Kiwibrown

He is wearing a shoulder brace, it isnt the brace, it's the shoulder, it is likely just floating around in his socket with damaged ligaments. 

His body is adjusting to it as moves around. 

Putting his whole throwing motion out. He likely needs a new throwing motion that hardly uses his left arm, that will both be hard to build, and will.make him a worse thrower. This isnt getting any better in the season, torn or stretched ligaments take an age to heal. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Right, but when does he do that without ObJ?

That play when Felton was wide open he was looking for OBJ.  How many more of those are there?

Like, this isn’t even an opinion at this point.  The numbers back it.  He’s a completely different player without him.

Absolutely agree it’s not even arguable. You put it perfectly he’s a different player. 

Cinci last year will always been the perfect example. As soon as Odell goes down he turns into an efficient QB. 

idk who can afford Odell but if I can get a second from Green Bay or a 3rd and 5th they may need to make a move with Valdez out now. 

Just now, brownie man said:

Absolutely agree it’s not even arguable. You put it perfectly he’s a different player. 

Cinci last year will always been the perfect example. As soon as Odell goes down he turns into an efficient QB. 

And it wasn’t like a game or two later after adjustments, etc. it was literally the next 20 something passes and just kept going.

Like, what tf are we even discussing at this point?

Just now, brownie man said:

idk who can afford Odell but if I can get a second from Green Bay or a 3rd and 5th they may need to make a move with Valdez out now. 

I’d jump so quick at a 3 and 5 lol.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And it wasn’t like a game or two later after adjustments, etc. it was literally the next 20 something passes and just kept going.

Like, what tf are we even discussing at this point?

I’d jump so quick at a 3 and 5 lol.

It’s just such a weird dynamic. I guess it all could be coincidental and circumstantial?  What I do know even going way back to college is the huge majority of bad games from Baker all came when OBJ plays 🤷🏼‍♂️

But it could be something physical with Baker and it’s just coincidence. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

It’s just such a weird dynamic. I guess it all could be coincidental and circumstantial?  What I do know even going way back to college is the huge majority of bad games from Baker all came when OBJ plays 🤷🏼‍♂️

But it could be something physical with Baker and it’s just coincidence. 

Totally, just a complete coincidence the shoulder injury 2 weeks ago has impacted the last 3 years.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He is wearing a shoulder brace, it isnt the brace, it's the shoulder, it is likely just floating around in his socket with damaged ligaments. 

His body is adjusting to it as moves around. 

Putting his whole throwing motion out. He likely needs a new throwing motion that hardly uses his left arm, that will both be hard to build, and will.make him a worse thrower. This isnt getting any better in the season, torn or stretched ligaments take an age to heal. 

This is why you don’t make a tackle unless it’s at an out of bounds angle as a quarterback, period.

And for the slower ones amongst us, I’ve literally never blamed anything on OBJ personally.  I’ve said that exact thing repeatedly.

But when he’s on the field, Baker presses and the offense suffers.  That’s the bottom line.

Without him he’s throwing darts.

Just admit it’s a failed experiment, no ones fault, and move on. This offense is better without him, and that’s not an opinion.