Week 5 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars

TitanLegend

18 hours ago, -Hope- said:

people were talking about cutting rashaan evans earlier which i think is silly, but if there's one player who i genuinely think we should cut tomorrow it's swaim. he brings nothing. absolutely nothing. i don't see how we could do worse, and yet he keeps getting equal or greater snaps to pruitt.

This is the really mindboggling part.  Pruitt has been pretty great so far this year, even with limited snaps.  Hudson actually has been OK too.  Swaim has been awful, and should be fourth in the depth chart.  Or replaced with anyone floating around the waiver wire.

12 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I was actually agreeing with you this yr he’s trash I don’t know what happened can’t explain it I don’t understand the drop off 😮💨

It happens with young players.  Happened with Conklin a couple of times IIRC.  He evened out finally and got good.

But the big concern I see is if all of our OLs are struggling with their pass blocking (except the elite LT), then are we looking at a coaching problem?

41 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This is the really mindboggling part.  Pruitt has been pretty great so far this year, even with limited snaps.  Hudson actually has been OK too.  Swaim has been awful, and should be fourth in the depth chart.  Or replaced with anyone floating around the waiver wire.

It happens with young players.  Happened with Conklin a couple of times IIRC.  He evened out finally and got good.

But the big concern I see is if all of our OLs are struggling with their pass blocking (except the elite LT), then are we looking at a coaching problem?

It happened with conklin coming off an ACL Injury only thing I can think Davis has suffered from was Covid 😮💨

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah, Conklin had an ACL tear in January and was only bad the following year. Tears that late will put your season in jeopardy. He was fine the next season.

Well those aren’t the facts I want to fit my narrative so I’m ignoring them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

So at least we got Avery Williamson 😆 I’m so happy & no I won’t bring up old sh!t how I said Rashaan isn’t better than him no I won’t go there at all 😂😂😂

To be fair, he was on a practice squad so the ceiling for Evans to be better wasn't exactly that high. Somehow he still missed it lol.